Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was speaking to my friend about sacconejolys putting their child in a cold shower for discipline and came across Gossip Guru. I was talking to my friend & told me Tattle was better... she shall forever remain a true friend!😂
Ps- havent logged into GG since 😂

Reactions: 4
Gemma Louise Miles, did a quick google search and it brought up her thread. The rest is history.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ptwm and her sob fest tattle rant. Wow did it open my eyes about the lies that woman spouts.

Reactions: 8
PTWM and her snotty sobbing rant about how she couldn’t leave the house alone due to crippling anxiety... yet was sat in her car on her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember everyone sharing a video on Instagram about this girl who was pregnant and claiming everyone on here was bullying her. I’ve been hooked since! I think she was a Scouse but I have no idea who she is. Not long after a petition was going round to pull the site down

Reactions: 2
I cannot remember his name! He had an account about him being a dad. It's annoying me now hopefully someone will know who I mean! He went on a rant about tattle and said everyone that posted on there should die or something....I had a look thinking omg that sounds awful but here I am having had my eyes wide open to influencers and how they work!

Reactions: 1
GuruGossip & the Ingham family
Used GG to talk about the Inghams, then everyone on mass migrated here, I forget the ins and the outs of why, & I followed them 🤣
Hellyeah kept deleting posts on Guru leaving a troll to dictate the thread. We created the Hellyeah killed this thread post and made a poll making our feelings clear and left links to tattle. It really was a mass migration 😂

Reactions: 2
Mod and fod.

My sis introduced me to them on insta and I immediately saw through them and refused to follow them.

Weeks later it all kicked off with her. I was smug about it :LOL: :whistle:

Then I went down the Hinch rabbit hole and had my eyes opened to her. My sis still rates her.

Reactions: 7
Mine is so old school I’m showing my age. I just couldn’t stand... The Londoner and read the million threads on GOMI until I ran out, then found Tattle. Only officially joined a few weeks ago though and then finally found confidence to post on the Rutherford racism saga. Until then I just lurked these pages but now I’m brave enough to post. I took my inspiration from Susie, if she can be a twit on twitter and spout like that then I can be a teller on tattle and voice my opinion. I have also found my people which is fab because watching these instamummies and influencers was making me hate my life and hate humans. Tattle is grounding for me, affirmation that I’m not a heinous witch for loathing them all and that normal, intelligent people do still exist in this world. I love you all like the Texas huns love FOB xoxo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mine is so old school I’m showing my age. I just couldn’t stand... The Londoner and read the million threads on GOMI until I ran out, then found Tattle. Only joined a few weeks ago though with the Rutherford racists, until then I just lurked but now I’m brave enough to post. I took my inspiration from Susie, if she can be a twit on twitter and spout like that then I can be a teller on tattle and voice my opinion.
Excellent! 😂 Hello and welcome.

I cannot remember his name! He had an account about him being a dad. It's annoying me now hopefully someone will know who I mean! He went on a rant about tattle and said everyone that posted on there should die or something....I had a look thinking omg that sounds awful but here I am having had my eyes wide open to influencers and how they work!
man vs baby?

I’m another one who was sent here when Fopperholic went on a rant about people calling her annoying on a gossip site...googled Fopperholic annoying and I’ve been here ever since!
Pre tattle I loved MOD&FOD, Rosie Ramsey, Hinch, Susie Verill to name a few. Now my eyes have been truly opened and I follow none of them any more. Can’t believe some of the blatant stuff I bought into.

Reactions: 5