Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luisa zissman.. lurked for a little bit. Forgot about it.

Randomly came back for a lurk and it was during the MOD/Alice drama! What a time to be alive!

Now I’m obsessed.

Reactions: 4
Brummy mummy of 2! It was April last year at which time she was on her 2nd thread. She's now on thread 23!

Reactions: 2
Hinch had a day away from IG and her Facebook mob went mad about Tattle. I was intrigued so came on.....

I am home. I found my people when I have been searching for years for people with the likeminded criticism of life and pop culture.
(I now unfollow Hinch & Our stace as I have seen the light).

Reactions: 5
Zanna van Dijk. She blocked me on Instagram for liking a comment that suggested her flying out to the Maldives for a few days to shoot a collection for her sustainable swimwear brand defeated the point of it being a sustainable brand.

I googled something like “Zanna van Dijk hypocrite” and ended up here. Lurked for a while and then joined when I saw others saying they’d be blocked for similar reasons.

This whole site has been a huge eye-opener though, I’m glad I found it.

Reactions: 6
Meldrum at Disneyland, someone commented that she was getting a hard time on tattle life for having a secret gifted tour guide, I googled it and found my crowd!

Came here when Hinch flounced for a few days at the end of May and Vestlife posted a pic with Fat Dog Slim’s only Late night walk that week. I have however stayed for Cleaning with Mario and LQOC

PTWM (Part-time working Mummy). I’d followed her on FB, puzzled that I seemed to be the only one who could see through her hype while everyone else I spoke to seemed to hero-worship her. Then came her glorious Tattle rant. I didn’t even know Tattle existed until then but hot-footed it over here straight away 🤣
I really am disgusted with myself for buying her damn book

• Haha
Lydia Millen. She posted a post on her blog called something like "Why I'm thankful for the hate forums about me". I didn't even know "hate forums" existed. Initially I was a fan of hers so was intrigued by the "hate form" and googled Lydia Millen hate forum and it popped up Gossip Guru. I read the thread (because back then there was only one thread on her 😱) I checked back on the site regularly and eventually ended up seeing the truth in what everyone was saying. As some people have already mentioned GG stopped working and everyone migrated over to Tattle. I joined up, but now the Lydia forum is only a small part of this forum. I take part in lots of forums now and think you're all lovely.

Imogenation a few weeks ago, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt after reading stuff on here but still can't take her seriously on insta or youtube, so fake!

Good old sophie hinchliffe then discovered the tru side of good old becky home sweet home
What is said about mrs Hinch? I don’t follow her but obviously know who she is. And she has too many threads for me too know what she’s about. What is it people are finally seeing? I can’t believe she’s earning money for just cleaning 😂

Reactions: 3