Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
The amount of people who come here because of people complaining about Tattle is hilarious.
That's why a lot of the subjects of threads are careful not to mention it by name. They just whine about 'trolls' instead.

Because mentioning it drives traffic here and hopefully eyes get opened and there's no going back. 😁

One influencer made that error recently and made up some nonsense about getting an apology letter from a poster. 🤣
That was then worked into the next thread title about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

XXSJPXX

Holly Willoughby - I read some comments on a article about her & someone mentioned coke, I couldn’t imagine her doing that but I was intrigued! So I google her name & drugs and her Tattle thread came up.

I love this place because we all hate the same people and the tea just never stops 😂☕

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Part time working mummy I just felt all the crying in the car didn’t ring true so came to have a look at these nasty trolls and haven’t left since 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Fopperholic 🤣 god she’s insufferable. Like a lot of others have said, tattle really opened my eyes and I have 100% found my people. I love you all! 🤣❤
It’s not all bitching and gossip, the advice and off topic threads are great

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Lalla

VIP Member
Jack Towers, the complete bellend.

After I joined I started reading about PTWM and was appalled...for my sins I'm also a Mumsnetter (have been since 2007 although am an infrequent poster on there in recent years) and it nowvboils my piss how everyone rushes to defend her on there. When if even 10% of what I've read on here is true (I think it's more like 95%!) she should be vilified.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Booington

I forgot to say the reason I came here was ’becuss’ life with oaks and olive sent me a DM on insta telling me not to use a hashtag as it was hers 😏🙄

• Haha
The bad press this place gets had me intrigued but when I lurked on the forums for myself I thought it was nothing like influencers and the mainstream media try to portray it as. I mean, I've found there are some people who take things too far in certain thraeds but you get fringe elements of some sort on most platforms, whatever the subject. I've started posting because I find it so refreshing to see a platform where actual free speech and critical thinking is openly encouraged and everyone is welcome. All too rare these days!

MonkeyTennis

India Knight a writer for the Sunday Times and that her partner Eric Joyce is a convicted Sex Offender who had watched the rape of a child online and she supports him by giving him a character reference in court
And she is also fully employed by that newspaper.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Milktray

VIP Member
I joined tattle a couple of years ago, it was under a different username. Back then it was Philip Schofield...when he made his dramatic announcement and screwed everyone else over. I only realised how much influence he holds at ITV after reading Tattle.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
The amount of people who come here because of people complaining about Tattle is hilarious.
People come here after someone they follow & probably like moans about it.. then u have a nosey & findout what an actual prick your favourite creator is & then u can’t stand them 😂😂

• Haha

Trolleydollycoffeelover

By the way, has anyone done the exact opposite and been sent to Instagrammers by Tattle? I sure have! Never heard of most of the people mentioned but thanks to Tattle my interest has been piqued 😂

What is said about mrs Hinch? I don’t follow her but obviously know who she is. And she has too many threads for me too know what she’s about. What is it people are finally seeing? I can’t believe she’s earning money for just cleaning 😂
I was in b&m just before lock down getting my cleaning bits I had a basket full I was getting stuff for the month and some women come up to me all excited ooooo your a hincher too shes amazing isnt she. Me if it takes someone off Instagram to encourage you and show you how to clean your home you need your head testing. Let just say she I think I broke her little hinchy heart

Last edited:
  • Haha

thatstupidcat

Does Justine, Queen of Mumsnet, herself count?

Because she is exactly how I ended up here.

I noticed she would keep zapping threads on Jack Monroe, Zoella and Schofield and people on them would talk about Tattle just before the deletion message.

I found it really really interesting that they would ignore the period / shit / tell me about your child’s privates trolls as long as they could but would pounce immediately if you mentioned Tattle or any of the celebs above.

I think Justine is married to a C4 honcho so probably looking out for her husband‘s friends and colleagues while holding out the begging bowl to Mumsnet users keep her £400,000 salary train rumbling along.

• Heart
PTWM , followed her for a few years on Facebook as posts that friends liked often popped up on my feed. I started to feel that she wasn’t all she seemed and also felt if anyone commented on her posts that were not kissing her arse, then her followers would rip them apart while she stepped back and let them. I also didn’t like the way she would ask for money and donations while showing off her freebies and new found acquisitions. I felt it was just me seeing through her so I unfollowed her. However her ‘tattle rent’ flagged up on my feed so I came over for a look, lurked a little , then joined last December while on annual leave!

Funnily enough I joined for the same reason!
PTWM also sent me over here 🙋‍♀️ I had been following her for a while but started to lose interest. Came over after the rant because I couldn’t believe people would say the things she was claiming had been written.... and surprise surprise there was no trace of the comments she said had been made🤦‍♀️ stayed ever since. For a website that a lot of influencers claim is full of horrible trolls, I have seen so many supportive comments between members on various threads when discussing their own situations 💕