Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PTWM Tattle sob fest!

We should add a poll to see which influencer had thre biggest influence to drive us here 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I was trying to work out how much money Mrs Hinch earnt per post, and I ended up here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Part Time Working Mummy bitched about Tattle in her stories and so I came on here determined to hate everything; ooops, that didn’t happen 😂 She’s blocked me now (along with some others) as I accidentally outed myself on here with a screenshot of a picture 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is said about mrs Hinch? I don’t follow her but obviously know who she is. And she has too many threads for me too know what she’s about. What is it people are finally seeing? I can’t believe she’s earning money for just cleaning 😂
I was in b&m just before lock down getting my cleaning bits I had a basket full I was getting stuff for the month and some women come up to me all excited ooooo your a hincher too shes amazing isnt she. Me if it takes someone off Instagram to encourage you and show you how to clean your home you need your head testing. Let just say she I think I broke her little hinchy heart

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember everyone sharing a video on Instagram about this girl who was pregnant and claiming everyone on here was bullying her. I’ve been hooked since! I think she was a Scouse but I have no idea who she is. Not long after a petition was going round to pull the site down
Kate Hayes 🤣

• Haha
I can’t remember the women’s name as I stopped following her she’s ago but she had several long rants about tattle so I came to check it out. Wish I could remember her name. Middle Aged Joules type women with 2 kids I think, works at a pharmacy, lives in a cottage. Any ideas? Used to take the mick out of bloggers and then morphed into one herself.

Reactions: 4
I can’t remember the women’s name as I stopped following her she’s ago but she had several long rants about tattle so I came to check it out. Wish I could remember her name. Middle Aged Joules type women with 2 kids I think, works at a pharmacy, lives in a cottage. Any ideas? Used to take the mick out of bloggers and then morphed into one herself.
My style story

Reactions: 1
Brummymummy. Watched a few of her vlogs then she had a rant about tattle so came over to have a look. So pleased to find people who, like me, thought she was a total knob!
Then found the threads on Meldrum and Rebecca Lamb.

Lydia Millen. She does my head in but I can’t help watching the car crash unfold 😆

Then found threads on Imogenation which is just pure gold !!

• Haha
I came here after PTWM bawled in the car about the site and I am quite happy to say I have had a real awakening (and I thought I was switched on!). Not soon after that Clemmie kicked off and it's been a pleasure ever since.

Alicej_t

Met a guy who was clearly shady, tattooed his surname on her arm within weeks of knowing him, then upped and moved herself and her two kids in with him a month or so later. All came out eventually that he had a history of conning women, it all went very quiet, all his photos disappeared and he was never mentioned again.

She is one of those women who can't be single, had kids really young, and is now in her mid/late 30s trying to be 20 something again. She's gone quiet lately, but there were photos recently talking about "adult touching" and it looked like she had gone overseas to meet a bloke.

Reactions: 3
PTWM I think it was - I think she kicked off about Tattle, and then lots of other Instagrammers shared they were also appalled as they were on here. I used to just read through before eventually joining though.