Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WookieCookie

Cleaning with Mario went on a wee tattle rant months ago , lurked for a while then joined . The posts on his threads are hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lulabella_Mozzarella2

Part Time Working Mummy bitched about Tattle in her stories and so I came on here determined to hate everything; ooops, that didn’t happen 😂 She’s blocked me now (along with some others) as I accidentally outed myself on here with a screenshot of a picture 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Mine was Hinch but I actually liked her at the time 🙈😂 it was when she was pregnant with her first child and was in hospital but being vague about why. I googled to see if I could find out what was wrong with her and Tattle came up and I thought ooh a gossip forum, they’ll know. Then got my eyes absolutely opened to the whole influencer scam!!

emm

VIP Member
Alice Evans. She kept complaining about Tattle so I looked to see what she was going on about. It immediately became clear her issue was that posters here had the measure of her...
It always makes me laugh when people complain about tattle because I swear about half of the people here have come from hearing people claiming it is full of hateful trolls or whatever. Free advertising 😅

laughing

VIP Member
Cassy Clark - she popped up on my fb and I needed to know more about her and Tattle Life popped up with stories

Caramel Latte

Ans: Zoellaaaaaaa😂
used to read on here for a long time before actually joining. No one knows/cares about British youtubers where i live so i was glad i found this site lol

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
Alice Evans. She kept complaining about Tattle so I looked to see what she was going on about. It immediately became clear her issue was that posters here had the measure of her...

• Haha

Kbird

VIP Member
Ptwm and her sob fest tattle rant. Wow did it open my eyes about the lies that woman spouts.

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
PTWM and her snotty sobbing rant about how she couldn’t leave the house alone due to crippling anxiety... yet was sat in her car on her own!

• Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
Mrsmeldrum when she tried to lie and say her and husband paid for a trip to Disney land Paris when actually they were given it for free and I saw some comments mentioning this website so here I am

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Kate Hayes Makeup, she cries troll weekly to up her engagement and claims she doesn’t read here 🤥
Since joining tattle my eyes have been opened and I’ve unfollowed all the influencers

• Haha
Kate Hayes Make up. She had a meltdown on Instagram and literally directed hundreds of people here. It really back fired on her and showed what a liar she is

Peanut99

A few years ago when Sw was huge on instagram a load of the influencers were posting about tattle and how it should be shut down - so I checked it out and never left lol

• Haha

Sea

VIP Member
Pip effing schofield, at least 1 positive thing came out of his fake, heart strings pulling announcement.

Reactions: 7

Notworthy

VIP Member
A friend told me about it (she said people were mean) so I came for a look and I felt like I had found my people 😂
Honestly there are so many talented, sharp witted people on here, yes it's close to the bone but fucking hilarious and honest.

• Heart

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
Late to the thread, but it was Jack Monroe and her shennanigans which sent me here.

Also the Parkles-Harkles.

And Schofield.

It's wonderful to read critical posts without coming across someone saying "You are so croool! These are hooman beans! What if they/ their children/ their mummies and daddies/ their friends/ their golefish/ their window cleaner reads this and gets very upset."

• Haha