Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SkyWay

I’ve been coming here weekly ever since Chris Ingham the Dad of The Ingham Family got caught sending sexual messages to children under 18 in July 2018. I came originally because I didn’t believe it was true, I soon realised it was very true, the man is a danger to children & a predator. Now I’ve finally joined Tattle yesterday so I can like & comment. The Ingham parents are destroying their kids lives, those kids are not happy kids. Look in their eyes. Fake smiles & a lot of unhappiness. Bad acting.

Reactions: 10

JTsFringe

PTWM... years ago. I remember her crying in the car about the "bullies on tattle" and i thought, wtf is tattle. Looked it up and the rest is history. I was only of those muggings sending her paypal donations too - £2 a month so nothing massive but i genuinely thought it was going to women who were fleeing DV and I was, at the time, on a very limited income. I soon stopped it after reading the threads and seeing she was pocketing the money for herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

emm

VIP Member
I kind of hope it is closed forever (but allowing friends in etc) so many times journalists clearly come in and quote things, one of my messages was screenshotted by an influencer once, and while I don't care as my account it totally anonymous, why should they be able to make fun of us and why should journalists basically be able to steal research that people here have done?

GetOffMyLawn

I’ve been a long term lurker but that Sally (?) influencer who ‘exposed’ online bullies (aka critics) via an article on BBC a couple of weeks ago made me sign up post haste. I was all for joining in straightaway but chickened out as you all move so fast and well, I’m new and my opinion means Jack shit :( so, here I am... in some form of limbo, shyly kicking my new shoes, occasionally getting brave enough to type out a response... only to bottle out from hitting ‘post reply’ for the hundredth time because I’m a coward. Bugger it... I’m gonna tap that blue button but then hide

bourb0nbiscuits

Chatty Member
Got banned from Mumsnet and was looking for somewhere else to loiter 😆 a lot of other forums don’t do general chat anymore like DS or MSE but I’m very at home here 😍

Nonnymouse

I found it from her too but before her crazy rant because someone commented about it under an article of hers in the guardian, before that I had no idea a lot of the products she was writing about were paid/gifted
I think this bears saying in the wider influencer community - it's easy for people like 'us' (Tattlers) to say "I thought everyone knew they were gifted things?" but not everyone does. I mentioned to my sister that of course Mrs Hinch promotes X (can't remember what now) and she was gobsmacked that influencers were sent freebies such as sofas, beds, holidays, kitchens etc. So many people who follow these influencers think that they promote things because they truly like them, and don't realise how much they get for free.

Mookiegoose

Digital Spy forum members were taking the piss out of some of the comments so I came to investigate. Haven't left since!

I’m really fed up of these influencers referring to us as trolls or bullies. No one is forcing them to look on here 🙄 They don’t like it because we don’t lick their arse like their little minions do on social media 🥴
I have noticed now that anybody who disagrees with someone or has any differing opinion is classed as a troll!

Lulabella_Mozzarella2

I heard of tattle after ptwm had her snotty meltdown but just figured it was full of trolls and didn’t want to be a troll myself
then one day was bored and had a look and found there was no trolls-just people who thought the same as me
just before mod was caught out I joined up-and have been here ever since
yeah me too 😂 I remember being one of her 🐑 and thinking god, how awful are people on there - then I came on here and realised it’s actually PTWM aka the PayPal thief who’s the problem 😂

Reactions: 8

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I think, like most people on the Fopperholic thread, by googling 'Fopperholic annoying' 😂😂

So glad I did, love it here!

• Heart
Sali Hughes doing wht sali Hughes does best, years ago now. Have stayed as an intermittent visitor to enjoy seing her being burnt. Woman proved ot be an enormous letdown and her recs a waste of cash.

Sibz

Chatty Member
I was on the showbiz forum on digital spy and someone said something along the lines of the tattle forum was full of hateful people, and I came on here to have a look and realised you weren't at all, just truthful. Also Meghan Markle :ROFLMAO: I lurked on that thread for goss during lockdown when they did their flit to canada, then california.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Hinch the Grinch 3 years ago. Thought something was off on her stories so Googled to see if what she had posted was true and found nothing. Apart from Tattle which matched my search words. Hence being a Tattle bastard VIP for so long! 🤣🤣🤣 Had my eyes opened about various other people since. Not just that though, there's lots of supportive people on here as well. 🙌

• Heart