Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you don’t need to be a member to view everything? Or am I wrong? I can still see some posts when I get logged out by accident
That's true I guess (honestly I wasn't sure about the specifics) but at least people.csnt come on and troll...

is there still a counter thing telling you how many members online and how many non-members anymore?
I looked and couldn’t see where I thought it was ( homepage ). It always surprised me that there were two to three times as many lurkers as Tattlers.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
is there still a counter thing telling you how many members online and how many non-members anymore?
I looked and couldn’t see where I thought it was ( homepage ). It always surprised me that there were two to three times as many lurkers as Tattlers.
Yeah, go to the front page:

1687410122619.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I kind of hope it is closed forever (but allowing friends in etc) so many times journalists clearly come in and quote things, one of my messages was screenshotted by an influencer once, and while I don't care as my account it totally anonymous, why should they be able to make fun of us and why should journalists basically be able to steal research that people here have done?
We have noticed that over on the skanky price threads. We spot something then within an hour or so up it pops in the tabloids.

I guess the 12 year old journos don't have time to research their own stuff what with their homework and stuff so its simpler just to plagiarise Tattle and nick their content from here. One thing is certain - there will never be another Watergate :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A few years ago when Sw was huge on instagram a load of the influencers were posting about tattle and how it should be shut down - so I checked it out and never left lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I joined at the time of the Vardy/ Rooney court case. I spent many happy hours reading and commenting on the threads 😁. I can't remember how or where I first heard of tattle though.

Reactions: 2
They need to be out and proud!

Reactions: 1
It was another site that brought me here. Tattle was mentioned on Digital Spy when they closed politics and general discussion so I came, had a look and stayed. I lurked for quite a while just reading before I started posting.

Reactions: 3
Carrie Hope Fletcher! I had watched her back in 2013-2015, lost interest, but then was trying to work out what exactly was going on with the Cinderella musical during the pandemic and found this site!

I googled “Fopperholic annoying” and this site was at the top. I realised other people agreed with me (at the time she had 2, possibly 3 threads, this was maybe 2019?) and met many kindred spirits here 🩷

Reactions: 1
Alice Evans. She kept complaining about Tattle so I looked to see what she was going on about. It immediately became clear her issue was that posters here had the measure of her...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The one and only Moaning mum/ lou and all that lot. Not allowed to talk about them anymore! Love moaning mum though!
This was how I found Tattle. I'm not sure why MM doesn't have a thread anymore though - can someone tell me why and put me out of my nosy misery please? 🙏