Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fopperholic! Used to follow her( for sw) and think I must be the only one annoyed such was the gushing love from her sheeples.
Didn’t know about tattle until she started ranting and here I am😂😂

Meldrum. She was chuntering on about trolls, googled Meldrum trolls. Nothing. Googled Mrs Meldrum & there it was.

Nadia Sawalha and her constant lying, the tattlers who comment on her are a wonderful bunch of insightful people who see straight through her lies.

Reactions: 2
Googled Emily shak and fell down the tattle rabbit hole 😂 3 hours later I emerged

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sali Hughes on freaky Friday. Then, this summer, I tried to stop using my phone as much as I was back working so I hadn’t been on here for months but all the SH stuff yesterday meant I had to come back and re-find my people!

Will add - came for Sali Hughes, stayed for Jack Monroe! Can’t face going back into those threads, there are so many of them

Reactions: 1
Jack Towers. I was genuinely concerned about him when he disappeared from Instagram. I’m way less sympathetic since I learned he had done a runner with the donation money that was left over from his go fund me tummy tuck. He had stated he was going to donate any money left over to charity! 🥴
How did you find this out? 😲

Reactions: 1
Daisy and Ellie O’Donnel on Instagram...relentless posts and stories of boring dinners/nights out abroad with all members of the party sat on their phones...meant to think that is the life? Googled them to find more goss why Daisy and Tom broke up and it brought me here. Since unfollowed them and feeling better for it. The bed hopping, the clear surgeries to alter their appearance and the lies to hide that up as well as boring content have seen me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don’t know if this has been done before but couldn’t find anything.
So who sent you here?
Mine was BrummyMummy who I have since unfollowed during lockdown (have actually unfollowed a lot of people during lockdown 🤣)
Have also been here a while so enjoy when some “influencer” has a tattle meltdown and I race over to check their thread!!
Mine was brummy mummy too. A friend told me about her threads. I was intrigued as I sort of know her. Just wanted to see if it was just me that thought she was a narcissist idiot. Apparently not 😂

Jack Towers. I was genuinely concerned about him when he disappeared from Instagram. I’m way less sympathetic since I learned he had done a runner with the donation money that was left over from his go fund me tummy tuck. He had stated he was going to donate any money left over to charity! 🥴
Whatever happened to that saggy little twit? His thread has gone off of here and seems he got off lightly with stealing that money!

Hinch ... I thought it was just me that couldn’t stand her and so I googled annoying cleaning obsessed woman and ended up here.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mrs Hinch sent me here. I have to admit when I first joined I was really just lurking to see if this site was as bad as all the instagrammers seem to make out. My eyes were soon opened and now I can't seem to stay away.

I don't feel that I can keep up with the Hinch thread so I'm mainly here for Rosie Ramsey, Stacey Solomon and Chloe Todd now.

Did a Google for an alternative to the now touchy-feely "Digital Spy" website, which I abandoned months ago due to how some posters and moderators took offensive that didn't tick their particular agenda box

Reactions: 4
digital spy instantly clamping down on any discussion of kate price whatsoever

plus, the ridiculous tip-toeing and having to use riddles when talking about any celebrity or their personal life

Reactions: 6