Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one and only Moaning mum/ lou and all that lot. Not allowed to talk about them anymore! Love moaning mum though!

Reactions: 1
PTWM when she was having a rant a while ago and she mentioned Mrs Hinch who I also followed so over I popped ready to be shocked and vomit horrifically at what I read...... but instead my eyes were opened and I then started to notice the cracks, the lies etc and here I sit!

I used to be quite active on another forum (GG) and it was always down. I moved to another gossip page (PUGG) but that also crapped out.

Found tattle when searching for another alternative.

Reactions: 2
Moved over here with a heap of others from the GG (gossip guru) Ingham thread. I joined before all the stuff about Chris came out. But knew there was something.

Jack Towers. I was genuinely concerned about him when he disappeared from Instagram. I’m way less sympathetic since I learned he had done a runner with the donation money that was left over from his go fund me tummy tuck. He had stated he was going to donate any money left over to charity!

Jack Monroe. I’ve always felt something odd about them, and I can’t remember exactly what it was but something drove me to google ‘Jack Monroe lies’ and here I am...

Jack Monroe. I’ve always felt something odd about them, and I can’t remember exactly what it was but something drove me to google ‘Jack Monroe lies’ and here I am...
Me too. I googled Jack Monroe fraud (after her kickstarter debacle).

Checked in when Meldrum did her video meltdown after the racism stuff but was firmly planted here for good when Susie Verill posted about MOD.

I think mine must have been Rosie Ramsay, but when I got here I found that she barely had a thread, it might even be in the rave section.

Mrs Meldrum! I saw her pathetic ‘apology’ post on insta and wondered what she’d done. A quick google brought up her racism scandal and tattle page and it well and truly opened my eyes.