Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mystylestory. After her rant, I’d never even heard of it before so thought I’d take a peek. I was hooked! 😂 I think she was on here anyway but didn’t like it when her own insta appeared on here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The Radford Family.
Watched their YouTube after re-watching the kids and counting programmes. I was watching it all thinking "there is no way these people can properly care for all these kids without asking siblings to parent"
I could detect a hint of the duggars in the whole situation.
And then in comments sections it was full of sycophants telling them they were wonderful so I googled something like Radfords real story and then Radfords gossip.
Then looked around at things my kids had watched; Norris Nuts and The Ingham Family. Then PTWM and Knee Deep in Life because their stuff was shared by FB friends.
Turns out, there wasn't only me thinking WTF. I also dislike Facebook more than I did so I don't go on it except to check birthdays and memories.
Why look at Knee Deep in Life's ass crack on my newsfeed when I can be reading the celeb threads?

Reactions: 3
Rebecca Lamb but I’m mostly here for the TMYPUK now, conspiracy theories and Harry and Meagain

Reactions: 1
I came over from Digital Spy - was in a Hinch thread and someone mention this place for more gossip and I've not looked back! 🤩 They delete threads and ban you all too often these days, bloody snowflakes! 😂

salky hughes some time last yeat, when she stillnhad comments open btl someone mentioned she was not disclosing gifted items, i googled and this came up, i finally registered when there was that whole drama with her later though. i also used to read gomi but this site is so much better organised

TheLifeThatJoMade, Scottish lady who did the competition to win her house

Not 100% sure if it was Tattle but she disappeared for months and then came back and done some stories about trolls on an internet forum slagging her and her family off and she said she had police involved as her young daughters were being bullied

Reactions: 3
Zoella and Lydia Millen. I used to read their threads on GG then someone mentioned this site so I came and had a read and I wanted to give my opinion so I joined. Bloody glad I did I love it here! 😊 ❤
Same here. Used to be on the Zoe and Tanya threads on GG. Someone started DMing everyone telling them to come to tattle so I did and haven’t looked back. Makes such a huge difference to have a site that actually loads and is easy to use!

Ellie O’Donnell posted a instastory asking her followers to sign a petition to get Tattle Life shut down. I had a look at the site and noticed there were a few people here who shared the same opinion I had on certain things. I felt bad for joining but occasionally I’ll add my input - hopefully nothing actually damaging that would upset anyone. I dont want that. I dont hate anyone :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
PTWM - I followed her on fb and then instagram and then noticed how she suddenly changed on Instagram and became self centred and self indulgent allowing her kids to be brats. And then came the tattle rant so I popped over and been here since. Also unfollowed her because I will be damned if I’m contributing to her little blue tick.

Reactions: 4
Clemmie Telford aka budget Clemmie :ROFLMAO: after she posted a screenshot of her tattle thread saying 'resisting the urge to look at this mean thread about me' - dont wozza clem hun I'll have a look on your behalf;):LOL:

Holly Willoughby - I read some comments on a article about her & someone mentioned coke, I couldn’t imagine her doing that but I was intrigued! So I google her name & drugs and her Tattle thread came up.

I love this place because we all hate the same people and the tea just never stops 😂☕
I wonder if Holly has implants?

GG which has been a shithole for the past year. Now I cannot even login . I asked for help and they ignored me. That lulu guy is terrible

Gobbie Gabby aka Velvet Ghost... I was on Guru Gossip for a long time then the site got really slow, think quite a few of us moved over here at the same time

All the MOD drama when she was outed and it was everywhere. Came for a nose, wanted to see a pic up close so had to join and here I am!