Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle Darby and absolutely no idea why, I've never followed her or liked or commented or even said anything about her on here 🤣 I read her thread and then went to look at her Instagram and noticed x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was blocked by Mother of Daughters about 18 months ago for liking a comment someone put saying she had rose tinted glasses about midwifery. But bizarrely she unblocked me about 4 months later 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Anyway she’s a nobody now 😂
Haha she always made me laugh when she gushed about her job....er you work one day a week clemmie. We'd all love working for the NHS if we could afford to work one day a week 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not someone famous, but someone locally blocked me on all social media. For months I had no clue why and she literally blanked me whenever i saw her. Her friend told me she blocked me because I lost weight and she was trying to lose weight and failing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Rebecca Lamb because I messaged asking why she was giving her son yoghurts when hours before she said her kids were going dairy free. She blocked me on her mans account too😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
RVK loves cos when she was preggo I said if she was gonna buy the stuff she was gifted why didn’t she buy it and gift the tit she’s given to less fortunate people because you know it’s utterly awful to consider that

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A few People from work beat me to it and blocked me before I had a chance to block them 😂 . Some chavvy beggy begger who's name I can't remember.. I think she blocked me after viewing her stories & HP..no idea why lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mentioned Johnny Depp in a comment on Amber Heard's Instagram a few years ago and was swiftly blocked. Glad to see people finally seeing the truth about her now though

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anna Saccone as I made a comment on her post with the daughter covering her school badge saying wasn't it cute that she did it to save her mam having to edit it. I replied that it wasn't cute it was sad that she even thought to do that. Took a while but I was blocked 🙄🤔

• Haha
Manley geddes from teen mom uk and Iv no idea why😂 someone posted about him breaking lockdown rules a few weeks ago I went to watch his stories and he’s blocked me!😂

• Haha
Some girl that I’ve never spoken to in my life blocked me. I realised as we have mutual friends and she was getting tagged in stuff etc .

turns out I went on 1 date with her now partner about 6 years ago 😂😂😂😂😂😂 weirdo🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mrs Hinch because I politely commented that she needs to discourage her followers from setting fire to their kitchens due to her irresponsible ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Naomi Genes did a few years back, someone commented saying she never tells people where certain items of clothing are from and I liked the comment because it was true.

I always find it strange when people you follow and who follow you back that like your photos and often talk to you, out of the blue unfollow or block you? It’s happened a few times with me 🤔

Reactions: 4
It's the nutters like Rebecca Lamb who block you for voting "no" to some mundane poll they posted that make me laugh. She's deffo not the only one that does this. Why put the option of No on there if you don't want to see it or for people to use it 🙄 crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@lifeofbeckie
She accused me of being a contestant on 'Take me Out' with her more than four years ago, and was angry that I was now contributing to her Tattle thread.
I've been married for 8 years and I think my husband might have objected just a bit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anna saccone because I said about her toddler having a massive bruise all up his face after a cut by his lip and them editing pics and videos to make it look like it had gone

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Harry Pickard. Never even followed him 😂 oh and Fopperholic for liking somebody else's comment during Floridagate the first week or so of lockdown

• Haha
Sarah Ingham and Chris Ingham.

Can’t remember why exactly.

Think I called Sarah out for something related to her babyandme store but I can’t remember what I said.

Chris I probably just called a (alleged) nonce.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hattie Bourn as I said she could at least tell us where her coat was from as it’s her job

Lauren Watson. She had a video of an injured pigeon that looked like it was dancing to Michael Jackson music. I said it was odd she’s laughing at a bird as she looked like one herself and her fringe is tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hinch - because I called her out on something, can't remember what.
RVK_loves (Grabby) - she posted a photo at a house in Palm Springs on their yard. The owners had previously asked people to stop taking photos on their property. I commented that on her photo and she blocked me.
Em_shel/Emtalks - I questioned her ethics before, she tracked down my ip and then named me on her Twitter. She then blocked me on all SM.
Kayleigh Couture - She was dropping hints for a month+ that she was separated from her husband but wouldn't directly say so. She praised her followers for sending her messages about it. Then a week later, she posted a bitchy IG story about how people are messaging her "wanting the tea" and asking what is going on and she said it is none of their business. I messaged her saying if you are going to drop hints, crying stories, etc, then people will ask. If she doesn't want people to ask, stop alluding to it, or does she keep posting them because her engagement is up? Then she blocked me. Lol.

• Haha