Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lamberton life- not a clue why but kept me on her slimming world page! Well two can play that game you pigeon toed goon!! I blocked her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mother and baby magazine because i disagreed about hinch being mother of the year
Anna Saccone because i commented about her youngest boys injury

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Matt Bellamy wife blocked me (he’s lead singer of Muse) after I commented about her wearing one of those Chavtastic Canada Goose coats to a Wolf Sanctuary - her coat had a fur collar 😂😡🙄 She did respond to my comment though and said she didn’t realise they used real fur - what an absolute twit!

And Harry Prickard after I put up photo evidence of his lies. So sick of all the “follow Friday” tags mentioning him 😒
Wonder why she’s with him....💰💰💰He’s a funny looking guy imo. isn’t she like really young? Used to love muse so much in my teens I feel a little disappointed he’s turned into one of those rock stars with a model wife half his age type.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Velvet Gh0st but I had commented or liked anything, I assume I just got caught up in a blocking frenzy. Mad witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mrs hinch because I liked a comment about her vision board being a begging board 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Big Ben to Little Ben. He jointly won his Slimming World group’s Man of the Year when he must be 4 stone over target now and didn’t acknowledge that the award was joint. He also stopped commenting on that post and went private.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Sarah Ingham for liking a comment about how pointless the Ingham family YouTube video was today 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chris ingham after i wound him up over the kids missing school for yet another holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Louise Pentland - because she made a supposedly funny comment at Christmas about something I felt quite strongly about. I was very polite !! She replied basically telling me to chill and was very patronising. Then blocked me.
I’m also blocked from Lydia Millers home account and have no idea why as I have never commented on either of her accounts and I’m not blocked on her other one!

Reactions: 3
Bertie meldrum the dog!! I sent the account a message after the youngest child was filmed being nipped by the dog, the didn’t like it so blocked me! Also thehomethatmademe I called her out on her gifted kitchen sink she messaged me back with a very salty reply and then blocked me. She’s a car crash anyway. I don’t miss much! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rvk loves.. for commenting with a popcorn emoji on the joules post when their whitewashed Mother’s Day campaign blew up 😂😂😂
And then on a second account just for liking a comment calling her out on breaking lockdown rules

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t remember her name but some fitness influencer blocked me years ago because I commented that it was offensive she referred to her pre-boob job body as “a little boys body” or something to that effect. I don’t know why I got so offended, but then her fans jumped on me and started making crazy analogies which didn’t even make sense. She then liked all of their comments and blocked me. I don’t even use that account anymore as it was my old fitness (lol) account so I haven’t checked it to see if I’ve been unblocked.

Reactions: 6
Gaz from Geordie shore - him and his ‘fans’ were picking on this young girl because she said something harmless about Emma (Gaz GF) and I looked on her profile and she was 14. I pointed out it was bullying. He replied and said something rude to me, blocked me and I got a ton of abuse from his fans.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jodie Marsh blocked me cause I called her out on her bullying and lying towards ex partners 🤷🏽‍♀️ And new partner also blocked me when I said he will het the same treatment when they inevitably break up
She blocked me too 😆 She had appeared on This Morning to talk about having a baby on her own and they dared to ask her about her love life and she kicked off on Instagram later. I asked her why she bothered going on if she didn't want to talk about her personal life. I wasn't even horrible towards her, I was actually quite polite. She was deleting all the negative comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah's creative kitchen, I told her I didn't agree with her crowed funding to keep her business going at the start of lockdown. Boom... blocked!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Sarah's creative kitchen, I told her I didn't agree with her crowed funding to keep her business going at the start of lockdown. Boom... blocked!!
It was pretty cheeky of her, as if her prices aren’t high enough! Then she gifted loads of people with chocolate....really pissed me off

• Angry
Reactions: 7