Who do you just NOT get the public appeal of and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's 20 pages of thread I've not read through but the first people that jump to mind are Ant and bloody Dec. Followed by Stephen Mulhern, Paddy McGuiness, Amanda Holden, Davina McCall.....

Reactions: 8
Gerard Butler. He looks like one of those dodgy looking blokes who knock on your door asking you if you want to buy some knock-off dishcloths.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I used to find her irritating until I listened to her podcast. I changed my opinion then and find her funny but I get what you mean about delivery 🤣
Saw her live and she was side-splittingly funny. I didn’t like Duchess though and some tv appearances are a bit meh.

Reactions: 2
Corrie makes me laugh, it’s such a weird street design that I have never seen before where everyone’s all sort of locked in together 😂

And on this street there’s a newsagents, corner shop, pub, flower shop, solicitors, underwear factory, costa, kebab shop, cafe, car garage, taxi firm, tube station, Indian restaurant, bistro, second hand furniture shop 😂
What I don’t understand is how come the whole street is not clogged with cars my street is clogged both sides in my street it’s so clogged they park on dipped curbs blocking people getting on or off their drives.

• Haha
Rory the (Effing) Vet. He posts odd things on his insta account which are inappropriate for a working vet even if he is on television. His latest picture - 😖 it’s very odd. No too and with his underwear showing! He also dies reviews of pet things he asks to be sent which to me constitutes an ad. Latest is dog leads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Beyonce

I just dont get the appeal, and people are totally obsessed with her!

Also when people go on about her being curvy and somehow a hero to curvy ladies. Beyonce is actually tiny!

Reactions: 28
Beyonce

I just dont get the appeal, and people are totally obsessed with her!

Also when people go on about her being curvy and somehow a hero to curvy ladies. Beyonce is actually tiny!
The whole - I wish I was Beyonce thing was too much aswell.

Reactions: 10
Davina Mcall
Emma Willis
Frankie Bridge
Holly Willoughby
Tamara Ecclestone
Any of the love Island towie or made in Chelsea lot 🤣oh and bleeping Jordan Banjo 💤💤

Aw, Kylie's lovely (I've met her, she really is) My husband fancies the arse of Amanda Holden. No idea what he's on!
My partner is honestly in love with Kylie- he even suggested it as a name when we found out we were having a girl!

And yet my partner doesnt find Stevie Nicks attractive at all! I find that so strange as in her prime i believe Stevie is the most beautiful female in the world! She is my absolute queen.

Reactions: 4
My partner is honestly in love with Kylie- he even suggested it as a name when we found out we were having a girl!

And yet my partner doesnt find Stevie Nicks attractive at all! I find that so strange as in her prime i believe Stevie is the most beautiful female in the world! She is my absolute queen.
ugh I dont see the appeal with Kylie at all shes all fake, she looks swollen, but I dont get the massive fake arse trend they look like ants 🤣

Reactions: 6
Alex the Doctor from Love Island

Dude was awfully boring on Love Island and is awfully boring beyond it

As I understand, he has gone on to do work with mental health and the like but honestly still doesn't change my opinion of him

Reactions: 4
Alex the Doctor from Love Island

Dude was awfully boring on Love Island and is awfully boring beyond it

As I understand, he has gone on to do work with mental health and the like but honestly still doesn't change my opinion of him
Never watched Love Island.
Just don't see the point.
I think possibly I could be the only one 🤪
Agreed done a lot of NHS and mental health esp after losing his brother, sadly.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe no one has said Rebekah Vardy. She is the only person that really irritates me, Amber Turner too but they’re pretty much the same people.
Chrissy Tieghan, again the same type of person but with more of a platform.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.