Who do you just NOT get the public appeal of and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vogue Williams.
Dreary z-lister who acts like she’s something special. Being famous for shagging an imbecile like Brian McFadden would be bad enough, but to follow that by procreating with a knob like Spencer Matthews 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Vogue Williams.
Dreary z-lister who acts like she’s something special. Being famous for shagging an imbecile like Brian McFadden would be bad enough, but to follow that by procreating with a knob like Spencer Matthews 🤢
Totally agree. Probably a narcissist? Because if I were her I wouldn't know what to be smug about :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Jesy Nelson
Marvin and Rochelle Humes
Amanda Holden
Davina McCall
Claudia Winkleman
Little mix
Tes Daly
The go compare man
Laura Whitmore
Alexandra Cane
Vogue Williams
Mrs Hinch
Stacey Solomon
Anyone from love island/towie or any reality based programme

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ed Sheeran.

The kid's had a 40 year heroin addiciton, bunked on Jamie Foxx's floor, scaled Mount Krakatoa, and strummed Tay Tay and Ellie Ghoulding (though who hasn't?), and he's still only 15 years old, allegedly.

Unless Tiny Dancer was on Smooth FM when he was driving at bleeping 90 to some knobhead's castle. Probably Roy Castle.

And he's ginger.

Also, Ghoulding was a deliberate spelling mistake. Breathy vocaled twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Jackie sodding Weaver. That is her actual name.
The woman seems to be everywhere for absolutely no reason.
She has been rumoured for Strictly and was even on the Brits last night apparently.
Her ‘talents’ appear to be being posh and bossy. FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anna Richardson, she has recently started presenting a show helping people save money and she is just SO patronising and rude, exactly how she was on Secret Eaters years ago

Reactions: 8
The
Jesy Nelson
Marvin and Rochelle Humes
Amanda Holden
Davina McCall
Claudia Winkleman
Little mix
Tes Daly
The go compare man
Laura Whitmore
Alexandra Cane
Vogue Williams
Mrs Hinch
Stacey Solomon
Anyone from love island/towie or any reality based programme
The Go Compare man - that's hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anna Richardson, she has recently started presenting a show helping people save money and she is just SO patronising and rude, exactly how she was on Secret Eaters years ago
She’s so crude and patronising on Naked Attraction too. She talks as if she’s got the perfect body herself.

Reactions: 5
Apparently they are doing a revamp of Changing Rooms if you remember that and she is going to present it. And isn’t she Sue Perkins partner?

Reactions: 3
Apparently they are doing a revamp of Changing Rooms if you remember that and she is going to present it. And isn’t she Sue Perkins partner?
omg I am so annoyed at that! I was so excited for the revamp but she will really ruin it! no idea who her partner is tbh
OT but remember this classic changing rooms moment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Mary Berry. There I said it.
She's so snooty!
Apparently she's an utter witch too.

Reactions: 11
omg I am so annoyed at that! I was so excited for the revamp but she will really ruin it! no idea who her partner is tbh
OT but remember this classic changing rooms moment
That is one of my all time favourite TV fail moments! A whole lifetimes collecting many with sentimental value smashed to smithereens 😱

Reactions: 4
Jesy Nelson.
She did not deserve any of the horrendous bullying, but she's played into it ever since. She looks completely false and airbrushed and it's disappointing because she had the opportunity and the support to embrace not looking like a generic popstar.

Maya Jama. Gorgeous girl, but nothing out of this world. Not sure why she's adored like she's the most beautiful woman to walk the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Claudia winkleman I was so shocked when she came out as highest paid woman on bbc 😱

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.