Who do you just NOT get the public appeal of and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claudia strikes me as the female equivalent of Bojo. Crap hair, posh, just bumbles her way through everything, yet keeps getting all the good jobs :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Keith Lemon

The main guy in Mrs Brown’s Boys - load of shite if you ask me!

Reactions: 26
Ed Sheeran.

The kid's had a 40 year heroin addiciton, bunked on Jamie Foxx's floor, scaled Mount Krakatoa, and strummed Tay Tay and Ellie Ghoulding (though who hasn't?), and he's still only 15 years old, allegedly.

Unless Tiny Dancer was on Smooth FM when he was driving at bleeping 90 to some knobhead's castle. Probably Roy Castle.

And he's ginger.

Also, Ghoulding was a deliberate spelling mistake. Breathy vocaled twit.
Whattt? Heroin addiction?

Mines.... Anna Williamson

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Carol Voderman. Why is she always on the Daily Mail sidebar of shame?! Who is clicking on “articles” about her?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🙋🏽‍♀️ Sorry I’m fascinated in her surgery! Why would anyone do that to themselves
How dare you?
The ever youthful 🙄 Carol has categorically NEVER had any surgery whatsoever. Her ginormous arse and massive boobs self-inflated completely naturally and of their own volition. The hamster cheeks are as a result of snacking on Snickers bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How dare you?
The ever youthful 🙄 Carol has categorically NEVER had any surgery whatsoever. Her ginormous arse and massive boobs self-inflated completely naturally and of their own volition. The hamster cheeks are as a result of snacking on Snickers bars.
Apparently it 'just happened' around the time she turned 60.

I have a friend who swore who boobs 'just naturally grew when I turned 40'. I'm 41, just waiting to wake up one morning and find that my little 32B's have suddenly turned into double D's.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Man Utd fans..... specifically the cockney utd fans who have never stepped foot in old trafford in their lives.
Glory hunters as my hubby calls them 😂

Miranda Hart. What is the attraction? She is not even funny. A total embaressment

Reactions: 12
Ronan Keating - WTF is he doing as one of the newly appointed presenters of the One Show!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still don’t know how the hell that shite ever made it onto the television. Complete and utter garbage.
I remember the hype, husband & I put it on, 5-10 minutes of side eyes, awkward noises & it was off, wtf? Still don’t understand what we missed 👀

Reactions: 7
My list follows, all has beens and overrated in my opinion. In no particular order:
Holly and Phil
Phil on his own
Holly on her own
Eammon and Ruth
Saira Khan
Lorraine Kelly
Jordan Banjo
Alex Beresford
Ant and Dec
Joe Swash
Josie Gibbons
Ian Wright
Bradley Walsh
John Barrowman
Alison Hammond
Shaun Williamson
Stacey Dooley
Amanda Holden
The Three off Top Gear
James Corden
Marvin Humes
Rochelle Humes
Jac Jossa
Dan Osbourne
Billie Sheppard
Greg Sheppard
Sam Faires
Big Paul
Ferne McCanne
Vic Reeves
As you can see I think quite a few people should move on ✅✅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.