Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
Beyonce.People revere her but I just find her so bland, the woman has absolutely no personality.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 301

BasilRathbon

I don't really get the enduring popularity of Jesus Christ. Yeah, it's amazing that you're the son of god and came back from the dead and all that, but what's the guy done over the past 2,000 years other than just live off his reputation?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128

Herefortheteeeee

Markle & her husband.
literally 6 years ago, she was making Hallmark made for TV movies, another role was acting like she had just done a questionable act in a car with a boy and being a deal or no deal girl. Now, people find her an inspiration.All because of someone she married? Blows my mind.

Reactions: 106

GordonD88

Chatty Member
I have a feeling Ant And Dec are only being kept at ITV out of public nostalgia

paid an INISAINE AMOUNT and doing nowt to justify it

Takeaway is now just Butlin,s quality

• Heart
Reactions: 105

Noseyparker68

Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋
Keith Lemon 🍋

He's as funny as thrush .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Herefortheteeeee

Kendall Jenner - she’s just so plain looking. Nothing wrong with that (I’m nothing special either) but she’s considered a supermodel? She’s also literally ripped off Emily Ratajkowski’s face and is still praised for not having any work done. I don’t get it.
Any Jenner/Kardashian. Particularly Kylie. I find her fame & wealth grotesque and to be honest, quite fraudulent. The comedianne Jade Adams does a great and honest review of Kylie Jenner. She used to be an average looking girl, had massive amounts of work done, particularly her lips. Claimed it was down to a particular lipstick and then sold it to naive and impressionable young girls. Making her a ‘self made’ billionaire. The whole thing is just bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Kendall Jenner - she’s just so plain looking. Nothing wrong with that (I’m nothing special either) but she’s considered a supermodel? She’s also literally ripped off Emily Ratajkowski’s face and is still praised for not having any work done. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 92

Mcomics

Chatty Member
Totally agree with all of the above.. & will add

Paddy McGuiness- just do not understand his attraction. He drives me mad!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Sunraged

Jack Whitehall.

You can't even take the funny away from him, as he is as funny as rampant genital herpes. Add to that that he's an absolute fucking prick, then you have to ask yourself "what is this absolute tool doing on the television?".

Lorraine Kelly

I have to stop repeating words 5 times per sentence after watching her, along with her showing no engagement with her guests other than seemingly floundering to find the correct words for her next sentence (by saying things like "that's really really really really really really (what the fuck am I going to say?!) really really really interesting!).

Literally any reality star.

They are an insult to anyone's intelligence, and I literally couldn't give a tuppeny shit about what happens minute by fucking minute once they reproduce.

Robert Peston

I wish when he reclines on a chair as though he couldn't care less about protocol, because "he's the man", he'd recline into a vat of acid. Or piss maybe.

Rochelle Hulmes, Jesy Nelson, Frankie Bridge

The Collins Dictionary definition of vacuous, dullard shitness.

Robbie Williams

Just fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Ronan Keating - CUNT.

Jameela Jamil - another cunt. absolute weapon. I can’t even discuss why I hate her cause I will just make myself angry.

Beyoncé - Over rated and hasn’t made a good song in nearly a decade

George Ezra - nothing against him personally but his voice is grating

Kristen Bell - heehehe I’m so teeny tiny and cute but so crass and dirty mouthed, shut the fuck up you cunt.

Russell Brand - needs a dettol bath and a weekly penicillin shot as he’s a walking venereal disease.

Chrissy Teigen - bully, likes to bully children online, when it was clearly obvious Courtney stodden was a victim of grooming, she thought it was great to insult Courtney. Let’s also not ignore the stuff she said about little girls on twitter, implying she was turned on by little girls on the show toddlers and tiaras. She’s a chipmunk faced cunt who has no claim to fame other than her raging homosexual husbands shit song about her.

Ellie Goulding - I hate her face and her voice. She always looks like she’s in holding in a shit but is putting on a serious face to hide the fact she’s holding in a shit.

Chris Pratt - I can not stand him after finding out he cheated on Anna Faris after he lost the weight and became a film star, whilst Anna was the breadwinner for the majority of their marriage. Then he marries another woman and becomes a devout Christian Evangelical who is in a church that is openly homophobic and ignores his child with Anna.

Amanda Holden - YOUR CLAIM TO FAME IS MARRYING LES DENNIS AND HAVING AN AFFAIR. WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THE TV !?
YOU SILICON HEADED CUNT.

The weird incest siblings on Gogglebox. The sister is always laughing at stuff that is not funny and her chicken faced fuck of a brother who has an obsession with his penis and telling his sister about his penis.

Jennifer Lawrence - “HAHAHA I LIKE LOVE PIZZA AND WEARING NO TROUSERS, I MADE OVER 2 MILLION IN ONE DAY. I AM SO RELATABLE!”

Elon Musk - An apartheid prince who is lauded as a genius. When in reality he is an investor who just bought people’s ideas and companies with his families apartheid money and passed them off as his own and is constantly fighting with ugly dirty looking girlfriend online rather than looking after their washing machine named baby. He was born with a silver spoon and upgraded himself to the platinum cultery set of life.

Jesy Nelson - I know the girl has mental health problems but she is doing herself no favours by plastering a fuck ton of makeup, doing her hair, slapping a filter on her and then posting a selfie saying “I woke up like this” get therapy and get out of the public eye.

Rita Ora - why is she still on my telly?

Chloe from Geordie Shore - Pete Burns reincarnated and sat in front of a candle for a day.

Gwyneth Paltrow - Big Bird who can’t act and plays the same roles over and over again. She looks like one of the kids from Hanson, how in any way is she deemed beautiful. Don’t get me started on Goop. Her fanny smelling candles, gold vibrators and her vegan going ons. Yes we get it you like bird seed. Not wearing sun screen and blaming her good genes for not having sun aged skin yet looks like a blood hound in a wind tunnel as her face is stapled to the back of her head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

GordonD88

Chatty Member
Beyonce.People revere her but I just find her so bland, the woman has absolutely no personality.

and the music isn't original either

the end of BEST THING I EVER HAD

she was lucky not to be sued by the EastEnders bosses

• Haha
Reactions: 78

PontiacBandit

Chatty Member
Tess Daly. No charm or spontaneity with very poor presenting skills even after all this time! I can't believe they made her the main host on Strictly - she must know where the bodies are buried.

She paid her dues guiding decrepit Bruce around the set but I don't think that would be enough to convince the BBC to give her the plum presenting job in their flagship Saturday night show. She must be earning a packet.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

GordonD88

Chatty Member
sorry if already a similar thread

BUT

for example

Holly Willoughby

take away the obvious male appeal

AND WHATS LEFT

for me she,s just totally bland and one dimensional

there's no spontaneous fun

for me as a viewer its more than blandly standing there in front of an autocue looking decent

Jamie Oliver

promoted by TV execs far above his ability personality not exciting enough BANG AVERAGE COOK compared to others on telly

look I don't hate Micheal MacIntyre at all

but I wish his act wasn't a copy of others before his time

and a bit more dangerous and irreverent for all that massive popularity

Reactions: 64

Emperor

Chatty Member
Yeah I don't get Rita Ora. If I didn't know she was a pop star I would have assumed she was a model or something as the only time I see her is when she's undressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Frankie Boyle. Nasty old alkie who made his career making mean old statements disguised as edgy humour about disabled kids, did the now inevitable middle aged formerly edgy white straight man transformation into a totally po-faced, now totally unfunny wokester who has the temerity to witter about not punching down to keep getting gigs at the BBC. Am certain he's got some nasty skeletons in his closet, given how bizarrely pious he tries to act now.

Tess Holiday. A joke model originally signed to get her agency some publicity, who spreads fatuous ideas that being 400lb on a 5' 2" body won't harm anyone's health, and is a general desperate starfucking c*unt with a long history of lying, and ripping off her unfortunate fans who are going to die young by following her example.

Philip Schofield. Nasty middle-aged man with a penchant for teenage boys in the workplace, playing Kevin Spacey gay card to try and outmanoeuvre the young man who wised up and went public on his skeevy arse. Is there anything to like about him?

Beyonce, or rather people who stan her like she's some kind of goddess descended from the heavens. She's vapid as fuck, please find better heroes.

Chrissy Teigan. No idea what she IS. Model? Actress? All I ever see is her popping up in the news for Twitter spats or making an huge deal about gynaecological problems best kept private. Seems like a total generic bimbo who slides by on a pretty face.

India Knight. For being India Knight, an absolute piece of work in of of herself, and choosing to continue to be married to a p*dophile. Why does she still have actual fans?

Jack Monroe. Fucking poverty drag practitioner, the absolute worst. So irritating I can't even face entering her threads here much. Had a spidey sense she was full. of. shite. from the time she had her Grauniad column where she made stupid suggestions about rinsing the tomato sauce off baked beans instead of buying a 30p can of actual beans, and making claims I've always considered specious about her background. Turns out I was right. I also predicted she was a massive alky because no-one shows up with that hair without a substance abuse issue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58