Who do you just NOT get the public appeal of and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Courtney Black - smug looking critter, so rude to anyone who calls out her bullshit and sounds thick as two short planks. Can't stand her and her cultish following
Hinch - how she has her sheep still fawning over here I'll never understand, she is absolutely taking them all for a ride
Zanna van Dijk - thinks 'being tall' is a personality trait. No point to her whatsoever
Joe Wicks - irritating voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard, absolute money grabber as well
Meghan - needs no explanation
Jameela Jamil - batshit bleep
Lydia Millen - thinks she is gods gift

I'm sure there are plenty more but those are the ones that spring to mind

Reactions: 11
Will Smith.
About as funny as explosive diarrhoea and an extremely average actor. Not to mention another batshit crazy Scientologist.
I’d be more than happy if he took himself, his skanky wife and his absurdly untalented children and effed off.

Reactions: 17
Same as me with Lord of the Rings.
Managed to get a quarter of the way through (a couple of times) mainly skipping over all the flipping Walking Songs but still retired, defeated.
Never understood why if Gandalf is magic and can create a giant flying bird that he made Frodo walk all that way?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Robbie Williams
Matt lucas
Paddy Mcguinnes
Danny dyer
Shane Ritchie
Stacey Solomon
Katie Price
I'm not sure if this counts but Pandora on Heart Radio, her over the top loud voice. I feel like shouting shuttt uuuupppp st my radio 🤣

Reactions: 5
Will Smith.
About as funny as explosive diarrhoea and an extremely average actor. Not to mention another batshit crazy Scientologist.
I’d be more than happy if he took himself, his skanky wife and his absurdly untalented children and effed off.
Oh I know a bit of goss about Smith from someone I knew who worked in the LA film industry in the past decade or so. It's normal for stars to give wrap gifts and so on to crew when filming is done. Smith was notorious for giving nothing but discount vouchers for Scientology courses to people who worked on his sets. He was extremely unpopular behind the scenes for this, as you can imagine.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ellen Degenerate
Cara Delevingne
Ferne Cotton
Jesy Little Mix
Lorraine Kelly
Holly Willoughby
The Grimwades
Victoria Beckham
Milkshake presenter Olivia. What the f is she putting on her cornflakes in the morning?! mega annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Comedy edition post cos I have SOOOOO much beef with the comedy world:

James Corden.
He literally is the only one who thinks he's funny. America, ya didn't keep Piers Morgan, ya need to keep this tosser. You OWE US.

Ricky Gervais.
Love what hes doing for animal rights but he is the most unfunny person on the planet. Watched an ep of the Office from beginng to end and didn't even laugh once.
He does have one of the most punchable faces on the planet though so he has that goin for him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Karl Pilkington is funnier IMO.
Stephen Merchant looks like the evil dead and looks like he could give the Guinness world records holder for who can bulge their eye out furthest a run for their money.

Lee Evans.
Don't know where he's gone, dont really care as long as I don't have to see him all over the place. Used to run around the stage like a kid that's just snorted sugar, but actually liked him in There's Something About Mary, only thing that he's ever made a success.

Michael McIntyre.
Just hate everything about him. EVERYTHINGGGGGG.

John Bishop.
Used to like him, actually went to see him a few times back in the day, but his jokes are now as old as he is and keeps goin on about how his kids think he's a knobhead. Not just your kids think you're a knobhead now John.....

Steve Coogan.
Him as Alan Partridge.... I just don't get why any of it is funny. Thought he was ok as Paul and Pauline Calf but AP......Just get in the bin. Also his 5 minute fling with Courtney Love was a bizzare time. Must have been like shagging a jar of mayo 🤢

Jimmy Carr.
Got the personality and head of a potato.
And that laugh grates on me like fingers down a chalkboard. Pay ya taxes and sit the duck down fuckface!

Amy Schumer.
Just don't get her. Why is she famous and why does she foolishly think she's a comedian?

Sarah Millican.
Her voice annoys me and all she bangs on about is her fuckin fella leaving her before she got "famous" and how he's probably crying about it now. No love he's probably fuckin relieved he's got away from a basket case that thinks she's funny.

Sarah Silverman.
The worst of them all. One that ya think actually she is semi-funny, is relatable and looks like she'd be your best friend but fuckin hell that witch is rotten to the core on the inside. She also has psycho eyes. Ones that look like they can see into your very soul. Fuckin creepy.

• Haha
Meghan Markle
Prince Harry
Holly & PhIll
Beyonce
One direction
nikki minaj
Kym Marsh
Love Island
The circle
Gin
Brunch with the girls :sick:
PLT
Naked burgers

Reactions: 6
Ellen Degenerate
Cara Delevingne
Ferne Cotton
Jesy Little Mix
Lorraine Kelly
Holly Willoughby
The Grimwades
Victoria Beckham
Milkshake presenter Olivia. What the f is she putting on her cornflakes in the morning?! mega annoying
So glad the Grimwades didn’t last long. It was super cringe

Reactions: 3
The Norris nuts family...my son watches them and their voices make my ears bleed. Robbie Williams Is a prize prick. Danny dyer makes me cringe and maya jama....what’s the appeal?

Reactions: 5
SNL

Maybe because im British and we have different humour to Americans, but i just dont find it funny at all.

So many. I think my fuse is getting shorter the older I get.

Most of the ones from the last few page I agree with - especially Joe Wicks - acts like he's something new and amazing even though there have been so many fitness instructors on the TV over the years.

Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield. They seem to get on everything and neither are that good. They just giggle away like silly school children and Philip's arrogance knows no bounds.

I'll stop before I start on someone else and go into an even bigger diatribe. :D

Reactions: 9
Oh I know a bit of goss about Smith from someone I knew who worked in the LA film industry in the past decade or so. It's normal for stars to give wrap gifts and so on to crew when filming is done. Smith was notorious for giving nothing but discount vouchers for Scientology courses to people who worked on his sets. He was extremely unpopular behind the scenes for this, as you can imagine.
He’s a scientologist? Whoa. I suppose that explains his childrens’ wacky behaviour.

Reactions: 6
James Corden DEFINITELY

if Gavin And Stacey hadn't run for as long maybe his head wouldn't have been as big

in the first years of his stateside career, I liked his inventive twists on the classic chat show

but

now we know what the game is

to me, it's predictable and stale now

those Americans must be sick of his show

Reactions: 9
James Corden DEFINITELY

if Gavin And Stacey hadn't run for as long maybe his head wouldn't have been as big

in the first years of his stateside career, I liked his inventive twists on the classic chat show

but

now we know what the game is

to me, it's predictable and stale now

those Americans must be sick of his show
Exactly, I liked him and thought he was genuine in the beginning and he was great in things like Fat Friends, but then G&S came around and it got big, and then for me it all went really downhill when he started hosting ALOTO, kept tryin to be the wideboy joker of the group all the time and all the pretending to fire guns and tit after every joke he made.
I also remember (I think it might have been when G&S was just starting out or just as it started getting big?) When Lily Allen had him as a guest on a chat show she had at that time (think it might have been on BBC 3) and he was just bein a slimeball towards her, not necessarily what he was saying was smutty if I remember but it was the way he was saying it and what his eyes were saying, and ya could tell she was really uncomfortable over it, hell even I was ucomfortable watchin it so it must yave been way worse for her. I just thought then oh god he's a bit big for his boots then but think it deffo just got gradually worse from there.

Reactions: 7
Laura Whitmore - attention seeking
Rochelle Humes - boastful, show off
Florence Pugh - I think she is a bad actress
Joe Wicks - a bit cringey
Meghan Markle - I think people can sense that she is disingenuous , it's nothing to do with her race
Ariana Grande - brat
Adam Sandler - I used to be a fan of his movies, but realised the way some characters talks about women in his movies is a bit creepy and objectifying
Dani Dyer - annoying and not talented... I think her mum seems alright, but who knows
Adam Hills - hmm he comes across as a bit arrogant sometimes
Jenna Coleman - her acting is a bit cringe sometimes
Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson - I think they got too big for their boots. They are both quite talentless if I'm honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love Island and TOWIE. I'm not averse to low-brow entertainment, but they're both just so boring.
totally agree, i also always find it hilarious how on towie they always have the people's names as they are on screen as if the viewers can't even remember them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.