White Lines - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved it!
Hated Axel, he made me cringe and didn’t like his character at all.

Boxer though 🤤🤤🤤🤤 bloody hell!! Who else fantasised about leaving their husband and kids and running of to Ibiza to find a Boxer cos I definitely did!
I have googled Nuno Lopes /Boxer life and social media :ROFLMAO: I hated Axel! I couldn't see what the fuss about him was? Why they thought he was some sex god? 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have googled Nuno Lopes /Boxer life and social media :ROFLMAO: I hated Axel! I couldn't see what the fuss about him was? Why they thought he was some sex god? 🙀
Why have we never seen him before?! I hope we see more of him now, a lot more!!🤣😆🥵

Axel was a sleeze!

• Heart
I've just finished watching this, the first episode I thought it was crap and just kept going with it and I've really enjoyed it to be honest lol, I hope they do a second series

Disliked Fox’s fake northern accent too. The body ended up on the mainland because they put it on the rich lad’s boat. Made him think he’d killed him when he was passed out on heroin

I binged it in a couple of days, the flashbacks are what made the show what it was and why it was so good for me.

Young Oriol was 🔥, honestly that guy is beautiful! I loved the scenes where the four of them had obviously just arrived in Ibiza and were taking in the sea and views and you could just feel what they were feeling looking out into it. Celleach Spellman was great as Young Marcus, all the young flashback actors were brilliant actually.

Axel was a really interesting character, as the first few episodes gave no indication as to the person he was - he was this doting brother who left his sister and promised to come back for her, he wanted more from life and went to Ibiza for it. He had a great relationship with his three friends - but it showed what success and money and drugs did to him. It destroyed who he fundamentally was, he’d had that high from life and was seeking it again and again and didn’t want to settle. But then the scenes with his tooth, with Young Anna and Marcus were horrible and he totally changed character. It was an instant transformation after the reveal of the party photo collection.

I’m not quite sure what the whole Oriol and his Mum plot had to do with anything, or the orgy in the first episode. All very weird. Not the greatest show on Netflix (that would be You, or Benidorm 😂) but it took me away from lockdown for ten hours and felt like I was on holiday. So for that it gets points.

Without the flashbacks the show would have been terrible, and Laura Haddock needs to learn to crack a smile!

Reactions: 7
I have mixed feelings about it. I watched all 10 episodes and I didn't like the fact that the whole premise was drugs and sex. I thought that Axel's death had a deeper meaning. I was disappointed and I believe that they could easily tell the story in 7-8 episodes,not 10.

Reactions: 1
I have watched it all, there is some terrible acting with dodgy accents, the storyline is wobbly but it is visually with great music and captures some of the atmosphere.

I think they have the basis of a great show but need to improve the quality of some actors, and I think if they had spent a longer developing the script then it would have been great!

Reactions: 2
Finished it the other day.
Thought it was too many episodes and the main girl ended up really annoying me.
Ending was a bit rubbish too.

I have mixed feelings about it. I watched all 10 episodes and I didn't like the fact that the whole premise was drugs and sex. I thought that Axel's death had a deeper meaning. I was disappointed and I believe that they could easily tell the story in 7-8 episodes,not 10.
If you're going to watch a TV show called 'White Lines' expect drugs and plenty. 👀👀