White Lines - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started watching this last night. Will finish it but not the best series I’ve watched on Netflix. Worth watching just to see Boxer though 🥰
How does one book a boxing 🥊 technique session with the Boxer? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Axel really creeped me out. Yuck I just got the creeps looking at him.
And who from Manchester would call their son Axcel in 1996. Humm

Reactions: 16
That Axel really creeped me out. Yuck I just got the creeps looking at him.
And who from Manchester would call their son Axcel in 1996. Humm
I didn’t get the obsession with him?Hardly a looker!
guessing it was after Axel Rose 😂

Reactions: 8
I had high hopes for this but watched one episode and thought it was pretty shite. Is it supposed to be funny? The only thing saving it for me was Daniel Mays. I cannot stand the female lead (someone Haddock?) who I think is such a wooden actress so that probably didn't help....

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just finished it. Really enjoyed! And Boxer is just 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Watching the second episode last night when Zoe was telling him that she was married with a kid when I accidentally blurted out (instead of just thinking) 'you should shag him anyway, he's so fit'.
Needless to say, my fiance wasn't happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Up to episode 5.

just booked a flight to Portugal, started divorce proceedings against my husband and about to go find me a Boxer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Up to episode 5.

just booked a flight to Portugal, started divorce proceedings against my husband and about to go find me a Boxer
I lived in Portugal and it's hard to find a Boxer 😂 Loved white lines though..

Reactions: 2
Some really good dark humour, and one liners.
Really enjoyed it, binged it in one weekend. Great escapism.
Last thing I did this for was Riviera, European drama too.
Boxer, phew!

I really liked it as well. I loved the characters, and I found it quite easy to relate to both Axel and Xoe with regards to their feelings, and why they did what they did. Had several good little storylines and was quite an easy watch. I hope there’s a season two, I will be intrigued as to how they would go about it (what the storyline would be etc)!

• Heart
Up to episode 7. Really like it. It’s just a bit different, funny and dark with sex and drugs thrown in! I’ve totally fallen for Boxer 😍I started to get a bit annoyed at her when she wouldn’t just get in the bloody car with him! he’s got Instagram too 🤤 Nunolopes. Enjoy 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
Up to episode 7. Really like it. It’s just a bit different, funny and dark with sex and drugs thrown in! I’ve totally fallen for Boxer 😍I started to get a bit annoyed at her when she wouldn’t just get in the bloody car with him! he’s got Instagram too 🤤 Nunolopes. Enjoy 👍🏼
Yes! I found Nuno yesterday. By found I mean I stalked the internet for any snippets of him. Then I saw what his girlfriend looked like and had a little weep!
When she wouldn’t get in the car it reminded me of BBC1s Taboo when Tom Hardy had to tell her twice to take off her bleeping dress. My frock would have been off quicker than a really quick thing and Boxer would not have had to ask me twice to get in His little car. I’m obedient like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really wasn’t a fan! I got into at the beginning but I just felt that they dragged it out for too long and had to many pointless storylines going on at once!

Reactions: 3
Yes! I found Nuno yesterday. By found I mean I stalked the internet for any snippets of him. Then I saw what his girlfriend looked like and had a little weep!
When she wouldn’t get in the car it reminded me of BBC1s Taboo when Tom Hardy had to tell her twice to take off her bleeping dress. My frock would have been off quicker than a really quick thing and Boxer would not have had to ask me twice to get in His little car. I’m obedient like that.
I did the same! It’s actually his wife and she is 18 years younger. She’s stunning!
i has a dream about him last night too 🤤

I know right! Just get in the car and open your legs women!! 😂
I have one more episode to watch tonight then I’m done 😭
May need to watch one of the Spanish programmes he’s been in just to get my fix!

I really wasn’t a fan! I got into at the beginning but I just felt that they dragged it out for too long and had to many pointless storylines going on at once!
I agree that it’s been dragged out and lots going on but I quite like that as it was simple and easy to follow for a change rather than some series which you have to follow every little detail and get confused what’s going on 😂 I do love those series too (gangs of london, Luther, peaky blinders etc) But I just thought this was a nice break from that 😊👍🏼 Plus boxer 🤤

For the Boxer fans out there, have you seen his Instagram post from 4 hours ago? Just when I thought he couldn’t get any sexier 😍😘😳🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 1
For the Boxer fans out there, have you seen his Instagram post from 4 hours ago? Just when I thought he couldn’t get any sexier 😍😘😳🔥
Currently my new phone background 🤤
Just kidding, my partner wouldn’t be too pleased about that.
He’s just ❤
Last nights episode made me feel so sad for him, when she said she wish she had never met him

• Haha
Reactions: 1