White Lines - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boxer and Zoe’s earings I’m obsessed with trying to find those gold hoops if anyone had any ideas!

Reactions: 1
I finished watching it the other day and didn’t really enjoy it.

I wasn’t sure who’s story we were meant to be following, why things seemed to escalate so quickly and the ending just left so many questions!

Just a quick question for those that have watched it, what are you watching next on Netflixs?
Sorry to derail. Back to Boxer

Just a quick question for those that have watched it, what are you watching next on Netflixs?
Sorry to derail. Back to Boxer
not on Netflix but been told by a few that bbc normal people is suppose to be good. Think we will try that next. If not I’m going to find a series with boxer in...even if it is in Spanish and I don’t understand a word of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like this would have been more enjoyable if the lead actress hadn’t been so shite. Daniels mays is comedy gold and don’t get me started on boxer🤤😍 Going to watch dead to me next.

Reactions: 3
not on Netflix but been told by a few that bbc normal people is suppose to be good. Think we will try that next. If not I’m going to find a series with boxer in...even if it is in Spanish and I don’t understand a word of it.
What a good Idea, when you find it let me know.

I feel like this would have been more enjoyable if the lead actress hadn’t been so shite. Daniels mays is comedy gold and don’t get me started on boxer🤤😍 Going to watch dead to me next.
Agreed, she was rubbish!

I’ve just finished watching dead to me, I really enjoyed it!

Reactions: 3
Are you sure?
They were in Ibiza town.
Omg I kind of agree with you now. My OH lived in Ibiza in the 1990 and don't recognise anything.
Just watching the last few episodes and it GETS EVEN WORSE.
some of it was filmed in Puerto Pollensa in Mallorca and other places in Spain..seems bit odd not to do it in ibiza !

Watched 3 eps, saw there were 7 more and lost the will, bit of a simplistic/ cliched mash up of “madchester“ which I’m sure the bands and DJs of the time must hate (I was an enthusiastic participant - britpop, rave - I even went to Ibiza - it’s done with more heart and authenticity elsewhere). I could totally have enjoyed it for Sun and silliness for maybe 5 eps.

I had to look up the name Axel - it’s Danish, so maybe the protagonist had roots - a difficult lead character for me as he was neither charismatic nor especially hott 🥳 He‘s supposed to be my age, I worked out, Guns N Roses weren’t a thing when our folks were choosing names - 1976ish.

• Heart
Maybe I missed it as it was late when I finished but they didn’t cover how the body ended up buried on the land on another island. Marcus was definitely a lose cannon and i don’t see how they would have been able to commit the perfect crime. It was a big deal that should of been covered really.

(Btw I’m not looking for tips to kill and bury anyone 🤣)

The mother and son bit made me feel so sick 🤢 I don’t know if that was needed - even though I guess it showed the dynamics of how messed up Oriol was.

Once you get over episode 1, it gets better.

Boxer has the best lines and the best ..........

The more I see Boxer, the more I get the fascination with him haha. Yeah it was quite a strange series, I think just because I could relate to some of the characters (personality wise haha), I quite liked it. I liked the flashbacks they did, and I liked how Axel was initally portrayed to be this completely wild child, but actually, he had so much going on and you could tell he just wanted to do good.

Would anyone have watched this right through were it not for the beautiful locations and boxer??🤤🤤

• Haha
We finished a couple of days now but I can’t stop thinking about Boxer 😂 I hope he pops up in a sex dream soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Also Axel -I was convinced he was Patsy Palmer (RickaaaAAAAAAy!)‘s son. He’s not. Great actor but agree with earlier comments. Don’t get the sex God vibe from him. When he was in the pool when he first saw kika kiss the DJ I thought he was so similar to Kate Moss!!