Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judsmum

Chatty Member
Up to episode 5.

just booked a flight to Portugal, started divorce proceedings against my husband and about to go find me a Boxer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Woopsagain

That Axel really creeped me out. Yuck I just got the creeps looking at him.
And who from Manchester would call their son Axcel in 1996. Humm

Reactions: 16

MotherofDragons

Just finished it. Really enjoyed! And Boxer is just 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Watching the second episode last night when Zoe was telling him that she was married with a kid when I accidentally blurted out (instead of just thinking) 'you should shag him anyway, he's so fit'.
Needless to say, my fiance wasn't happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Dizzy

VIP Member
I had high hopes for this but watched one episode and thought it was pretty shite. Is it supposed to be funny? The only thing saving it for me was Daniel Mays. I cannot stand the female lead (someone Haddock?) who I think is such a wooden actress so that probably didn't help....

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Enpen45

I loved it!
Hated Axel, he made me cringe and didn’t like his character at all.

Boxer though 🤤🤤🤤🤤 bloody hell!! Who else fantasised about leaving their husband and kids and running of to Ibiza to find a Boxer cos I definitely did!

• Haha

judsmum

Chatty Member
Up to episode 7. Really like it. It’s just a bit different, funny and dark with sex and drugs thrown in! I’ve totally fallen for Boxer 😍I started to get a bit annoyed at her when she wouldn’t just get in the bloody car with him! he’s got Instagram too 🤤 Nunolopes. Enjoy 👍🏼
Yes! I found Nuno yesterday. By found I mean I stalked the internet for any snippets of him. Then I saw what his girlfriend looked like and had a little weep!
When she wouldn’t get in the car it reminded me of BBC1s Taboo when Tom Hardy had to tell her twice to take off her fucking dress. My frock would have been off quicker than a really quick thing and Boxer would not have had to ask me twice to get in His little car. I’m obedient like that.

• Haha
Perhaps we could petition for a boxer spin off where we get to watch him fall in love with someone whom isn’t a complete pain in the backside 🤤🤤
I confess I watched the scene again where they dance in The club, when he ran his fingers down her face Swoon.
what kind of sad housewife have I become?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
That Axel really creeped me out. Yuck I just got the creeps looking at him.
And who from Manchester would call their son Axcel in 1996. Humm
I didn’t get the obsession with him?Hardly a looker!
guessing it was after Axel Rose 😂

Reactions: 8

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I binged it in a couple of days, the flashbacks are what made the show what it was and why it was so good for me.

Young Oriol was 🔥, honestly that guy is beautiful! I loved the scenes where the four of them had obviously just arrived in Ibiza and were taking in the sea and views and you could just feel what they were feeling looking out into it. Celleach Spellman was great as Young Marcus, all the young flashback actors were brilliant actually.

Axel was a really interesting character, as the first few episodes gave no indication as to the person he was - he was this doting brother who left his sister and promised to come back for her, he wanted more from life and went to Ibiza for it. He had a great relationship with his three friends - but it showed what success and money and drugs did to him. It destroyed who he fundamentally was, he’d had that high from life and was seeking it again and again and didn’t want to settle. But then the scenes with his tooth, with Young Anna and Marcus were horrible and he totally changed character. It was an instant transformation after the reveal of the party photo collection.

I’m not quite sure what the whole Oriol and his Mum plot had to do with anything, or the orgy in the first episode. All very weird. Not the greatest show on Netflix (that would be You, or Benidorm 😂) but it took me away from lockdown for ten hours and felt like I was on holiday. So for that it gets points.

Without the flashbacks the show would have been terrible, and Laura Haddock needs to learn to crack a smile!

Reactions: 7
The actress who played Zoe was insufferable, and her clubbing in her middle-aged mum uniform was a bit cringe.

Not sure what Boxer saw in her, but I persevered and powered through all episodes in the hope of hot sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Up to episode 7. Really like it. It’s just a bit different, funny and dark with sex and drugs thrown in! I’ve totally fallen for Boxer 😍I started to get a bit annoyed at her when she wouldn’t just get in the bloody car with him! he’s got Instagram too 🤤 Nunolopes. Enjoy 👍🏼

Reactions: 5