White Lines - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps we could petition for a boxer spin off where we get to watch him fall in love with someone whom isn’t a complete pain in the backside 🤤🤤
I confess I watched the scene again where they dance in The club, when he ran his fingers down her face Swoon.
what kind of sad housewife have I become?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
On episode 5 and enjoying it. Love boxer 😍 one problem - wtaf is with the incestuous mother/son relationship 🤮

Also PLEASE tell me Zoe fucks him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Finished it now.

Boxer.....

Guessed who killed him

Boy who played Axle, played him well

Took me a couple of episodes to get into it but really enjoyed it!! I didn’t guess who killed him! And yes in total agreement about Boxer :love:

Reactions: 4
The actress who played Zoe was insufferable, and her clubbing in her middle-aged mum uniform was a bit cringe.

Not sure what Boxer saw in her, but I persevered and powered through all episodes in the hope of hot sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Finished watching it last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Also very in love with Boxer 😭🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just started watching, not loving it & completely puzzled how they couldn’t find an actress from Manchester to play Zoe 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s gonna bug me!

Reactions: 1
Just started watching, not loving it & completely puzzled how they couldn’t find an actress from Manchester to play Zoe 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s gonna bug me!
I’ll admit that bugged me too! You can hear her true accent (she’s from London) come through at times. It just really threw me off 😂

I’ll admit that bugged me too! You can hear her true accent (she’s from London) come through at times. It just really threw me off 😂
I thought she was from Yorkshire at first. I knew she def wasn’t from Manchester. Stupid casting!

I watched it but tbh I really wasnt a fan...by ep 3 or 4 I'd had enough but persevered as I have to see things through to the end!

Axel was such an objectionable twit I found it hard to care who killed him, I was just glad someone had. And the rest of them were all so irritating and unlikeable it was hard to feel any emotional involvement in the outcome. I didn't get the Boxer love either - although having recently dumped my now Ex (a dark haired bearded muscly chap) that may be why 😂

Reactions: 5
I watched a few episodes but Axel was unbearable as a character and the accents were all terrible. Does it get better/is it worth persevering with?

Reactions: 1
I loved it!
Hated Axel, he made me cringe and didn’t like his character at all.

Boxer though 🤤🤤🤤🤤 bloody hell!! Who else fantasised about leaving their husband and kids and running of to Ibiza to find a Boxer cos I definitely did!

• Haha
Reactions: 10