White Allyship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please šŸ™„

NO ONE has to worry about the nonsense in your second paragraph in the U.K. EVERYONE does in the US. It is a different country. That is my UK privilege, not white.

And yes actually I did learn as a child what to do when a police car wants you to pull over. Oh, the suffering šŸ™„

No one in the UK is legally knocked back from nightclubs because of their race. Although Iā€™d like to see you trying to get into a black nightclub.

White people are legally excluded from jobs all the time, itā€™s called positive discrimination. Examples: police, TV presenters, media, medicine degree placements (which lead to being a doctor; then they claim we rely on non-white for the NHS despite us deliberately being excluded). They also specifically limit placements of foreign European (ie, white) students. We are the only race that itā€™s legal to do this to.

If white people cross the road itā€™s because we are statistically likely to be victimised. I would rather be the race that has hurt feelings than the race who are targeted for rape and muggings.

Even if the nonsense you wrote was true and applicable in the U.K., I would still take being wary of police and rejected from nightclubs, over being gang raped as a child or tortured to death.
Iā€™m not even going to bother responding to what youā€™ve just said.

This thread clearly isnā€™t the place for you. Weā€™re here to support the black lives matter movement and end the racial discrimination they experience every single day.

Go and educate yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh please šŸ™„

NO ONE has to worry about the nonsense in your second paragraph in the U.K. EVERYONE does in the US. It is a different country. That is my UK privilege, not white.

And yes actually I did learn as a child what to do when a police car wants you to pull over. Oh, the suffering šŸ™„

No one in the UK is legally knocked back from nightclubs because of their race. Although Iā€™d like to see you trying to get into a black nightclub.

White people are legally excluded from jobs all the time, itā€™s called positive discrimination. Examples: police, TV presenters, media, medicine degree placements (which lead to being a doctor; then they claim we rely on non-white for the NHS despite us deliberately being excluded). They also specifically limit placements of foreign European (ie, white) students. We are the only race that itā€™s legal to do this to.

If white people cross the road itā€™s because we are statistically likely to be victimised. I would rather be the race that has hurt feelings than the race who are targeted for rape and muggings.

Even if the nonsense you wrote was true and applicable in the U.K., I would still take being wary of police and rejected from nightclubs, over being gang raped as a child or tortured to death.
If you think it's not an issue in the UK then you're just ignorant.

"There were 103,379 hate crimes recorded by the police in England and Wales in 2018/19, an increase of ten per cent compared with 2017/18 (94,121 offences). The majority of hate crimes were race hate crimes, accounting for around threequarters of offences (76%; 78,991 offences)"

78,991 race hate crimes in a YEAR. That's 216 A DAY.

1591202166028.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I completely agree white privilege exists, but sometimes I think in certain situations it's CLASS privilege and not white privilege at play. I feel like class privilege sometimes disappears into the shadow of white privilege.

Reactions: 4
I completely agree white privilege exists, but sometimes I think in certain situations it's CLASS privilege and not white privilege at play. I feel like class privilege sometimes disappears into the shadow of white privilege.
That is true. There are many different types of privilege (most people think 5) and which privilege you benefit from depends on you and your situation. Like I'm white privileged but I've still experience hardship in some situations due to being a woman and lower class than other people. But my race benefits me in many other situations and I've not experienced a lot of struggles that POC do, because of my white privilege.

Reactions: 5
Not being able to acknowledge the fact that white privilege exists is literally because of the fact you have white privilege so have never had to acknowledge it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
"discrimination [is] rising, including stories of black women being rejected for being ā€˜too darkā€™ or charged more than white customers"

"London Nightclub accused of charging black women twice as much to enter"

"University student Kosi Orah and his friends were denied entry into the Club on Sunday 17th May after a bouncer told him the venue was operated a ā€˜race quotaā€™ "

"A London nightclub, popular with celebrities, has been accused of turning people away simply because they're black."

The whole notion of white privileged is vile. There is no tangible evidence we have privilege and plenty that we have disadvantages.

The victims of Muslim grooming gangs were overwhelmingly white and selected for this reason. These children were called white cunts and white whores while being brutally gang raped. Their skin colour disadvantaged them.

The 70,000 white people who have been tortured to death in South Africa were selected for the colour of their skin.

White people like that Springwatch presenter can get openly sacked for the colour of their skin. No other race suffers that in the U.K.

No other race are not allowed to speak on racial issues that affect them.

No other people fight for other races like white people do. Itā€™s pathetic to see you all wringing your hands and tying your mind in knots to internalise and justify anti-white racial hatred. Then actually feel superior to other white people for doing so. Youā€™re wasting your energy on people who hate you with every fibre of their being and wouldnā€™t piss on you if you were on fire. Not only that but your supporting the destruction and theft of the properties and businesses of completely innocent people. This is just an excuse for ā€œwildingā€ as they call it.

The reason we donā€™t feel afraid when arrested is not because of white privilege, but because the police in this country are generally well-trained and not power-tripping maniacs.

The fact is that police in the USA kill far too many people, not just blacks. The only reason it appears that more black people get killed is simply because they are more likely to be arrested in the first place. Studies show police are actually more careful when dealing with black people. You can sneer at All Lives Matter all you like, but there is never media attention when white people are killed by non-white cops. You donā€™t even know it happens.

They should be peacefully protesting for US police to stop killing in general, and for specific policy changes, rather than just looting and generalised shrieking.
Just so you know, Iā€™ve reported your post for open racism. This is a thread for people to discuss how we can be good allies to black people and support the Black Lives Matter movement, not for ignorant racists like you to hijack with your disgusting agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow. That is the exact kind of racism people are trying to end.
These people need calling out.

Wow. That is the exact kind of racism people are trying to end.
These people need calling out.
Exactly. Iā€™ve been making a conscious effort to call people out where I see such behaviour (usually lurking in the comments section on Facebook). Itā€™s draining to keep up with, but nowhere near as draining as it must be to deal with racism and oppression every damn day as a POC, so Iā€™m going to continue in the hope that people will take a second thought and educate themselves.

What baffles me is when people say they're not racist and say something that is offensive and get defensive. If it was unintentional then learn from it! There's no shame in not knowing, really.

I accidentally spoke over a POC recently on Facebook, by giving my opinion on a statement released by a company. The girl replied and stated I was speaking over them and many others did to, so instead of being defensive I apologised and thanked them for letting me know my original statement was offensive to them.

Some people were rude afterwards despite my apology and appreciation to those who informed me, which I wasn't sure what to do with as I didn't want to say "I already apologised, I won't do it again etc." as it sounds like I'm brushing it off and being rude, when I'm not. I wasn't sure how to deal with the continued backlash, but I still appreciated being called out on it as my offense was completely unintentional and I didn't want to do it again without realising it could be offensive.

Our white privilege means we aren't always aware what can be offensive to POC but if you're called out on it - improve! Acknowlege that it was wrong and do better next time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh please šŸ™„

Positive discrimination in the UK is illegal. Here's a case that went to court when Cheshire Police were found guilty to have discriminated against a white heterosexual white man:

Here's the law on it: https://uk.practicallaw.thomsonreut...ontextData=(sc.Default)&firstPage=true&bhcp=1.

Do you not think they are linked somehow? BAME workers are over-represented in insecure and low paid work:

I know social class isn't always linked to occupation, but it is a large part of it. I feel like this is why they are particularly hit with the Coronavirus pandemic, as insecure work is likely to have dried out and they may not qualify for furlough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The whole notion of white privileged is vile. There is no tangible evidence we have privilege and plenty that we have disadvantages.

The victims of Muslim grooming gangs were overwhelmingly white and selected for this reason. These children were called white cunts and white whores while being brutally gang raped. Their skin colour disadvantaged them.

The 70,000 white people who have been tortured to death in South Africa were selected for the colour of their skin.

White people like that Springwatch presenter can get openly sacked for the colour of their skin. No other race suffers that in the U.K.

No other people fight for other races like white people do. Itā€™s pathetic to see you all wringing your hands and tying your mind in knots to internalise and justify anti-white racial hatred. Then actually feel superior to other white people for doing so. Youā€™re wasting your energy on people who hate you with every fibre of their being and wouldnā€™t piss on you if you were on fire. Not only that but your supporting the destruction and theft of the properties and businesses of completely innocent people. This is just an excuse for ā€œwildingā€ as they call it.

The reason we donā€™t feel afraid when arrested is not because of white privilege, but because the police in this country are generally well-trained and not power-tripping maniacs.

The fact is that police in the USA kill far too many people, not just blacks. The only reason it appears that more black people get killed is simply because they are more likely to be arrested in the first place. Studies show police are actually more careful when dealing with black people. You can sneer at All Lives Matter all you like, but there is never media attention when white people are killed by non-white cops. You donā€™t even know it happens.

They should be peacefully protesting for US police to stop killing in general, and for specific policy changes, rather than just looting and generalised shrieking.
Get the duck out of here with your racist ass. You want to make claims about white people being killed by non-white cops. Bring me then receipts.
Iā€™m more than willing to learn of genuine incidents.

You speak about South Africa but do you know anything about South Africaā€™s history ? Or are you cherry picking ?

Racism is a system of oppression. White people have not been systemically oppressed. Educate yourself a little bit by watching documentaries such as the 13th and the Central Park five. But mostly take yourself away from this thread if you arenā€™t willing to face up to the reality of the situation.

Reactions: 15
Get the duck out of here with your racist ass. You want to make claims about white people being killed by non-white cops. Bring me then receipts.

You speak about South Africa but do you know anything about South Africaā€™s history ? Or are you cherry picking ?

Racism is a system of oppression. White people have not been systemically oppressed. Educate yourself a little bit by watching documentaries such as the 13th and the Central Park five. But mostly take yourself away from this thread if you arenā€™t willing to face up to the reality of the situation.
But did black people come to your country

Oh so wait a minute was it black people that came to your country and took you by force? But did black people make you work and be a slave raped sold bought burnt killed for absolutely no reason just for being white? Did other POC come to every white country and force it to follow them or they will kill them? Or was is the black people that came up with the whole divide and conquer? Was it black pepole that stole all the treasures and the history from white people? Was it a Muslim man that introduced Prince Edward to those poor white underage girls? Was ebsteen black was bleeping hitlar black is the pope that rapes little boys black I can honestly go on and on and notice how I used simple English just so you can understand because clearly you look like someone who has no education what so ever someone who never read a book I'm so scared that you are actually someone's mother who's raising children who will turn just like you which is so sad!!!

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve just finished episode 3 of ā€œtrial by mediaā€ on Netflix. Itā€™s about Amadou Diallo who was shot 41 times by NYPD officers. He was unarmed and had committed no crime. Really recommend it.

OP Iā€™m sorry your thread turned in this. This was supposed to be a safe space with positivity.

The majority of us are still here for that but Iā€™m sorry some are trying to ruin it.

If you arenā€™t here to be positive then read the room and leave. Make a new thread if you really want to discuss that stuff.

I actually have to LAUGH at you raising raising of 70,000 White people in SA. Do you have any idea of the history of that country? 70,000? And how many black people. Thatā€™s almost the same as bringing up one white springwatch presenter as a comparison to discrimination against black employees. Oh wait....

Reactions: 4

Donald? Is that you hun? Get TF back in your bunker.

Reactions: 2
Oh please šŸ™„

You are being ignorant as duck and a huge part of the problem.

Reactions: 7

Some good news. Theyā€™re charging the other three officers with aiding and abetting second-degree murder.

And the main officers charge has been elevated to second degree.
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸæ
This is great news, I hope that people donā€™t think though that this means that justice has been served and the work can stop, its only just beginning. Letā€™s hope for an unbiased, non racist, diverse judge and jury for the trial.