Which discontinued foods would you bring back?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd thought the same until I found some online. Unfortunately it's an online food clearance site so not always available. I had the same thoughts about Walkers Worcester Sauce crisps until I found them online at the same place at the same time. Let's put it this way I spent £30 of 30 6 packs of crisps. 12 Tomato Ketchup and 18 Worcester Sauce, and cleared them of all they had. 😂😂
😂 I don’t blame you!! Were the Worcester Sauce ones part of that competition where people voted which flavours to keep of about 6 special addition ones? I remember there was baked bean (🤮) and minted lamb on there too as well as the ketchup ones. Those were the days 🤣

Reactions: 1
😂 I don’t blame you!! Were the Worcester Sauce ones part of that competition where people voted which flavours to keep of about 6 special addition ones? I remember there was baked bean (🤮) and minted lamb on there too as well as the ketchup ones. Those were the days 🤣
No, they were just a standard flavour Walkers did. They did them, then years and years ago they stopped making them, then a fair few years ago they brought them back, then they seemed to disappear. Can't find them anywhere.

No, they were just a standard flavour Walkers did. They did them, then years and years ago they stopped making them, then a fair few years ago they brought them back, then they seemed to disappear. Can't find them anywhere.
Oh no! ☹ my sister used to add actual Worcester sauce to bags of ready salted when we were kids 😂 maybe give them a go!

Reactions: 2
Oh no! ☹ my sister used to add actual Worcester sauce to bags of ready salted when we were kids 😂 maybe give them a go!
Sounds interesting. Not sure it would be the same. Perhaps your sister is actually a secret genius, it could work.

Reactions: 3
Sounds interesting. Not sure it would be the same. Perhaps your sister is actually a secret genius, it could work.
I don’t think it would be the same, she’s just weird, and pretty sure she’s not a secret genius but stranger things have happened 😂

I would suggest approaching the idea with caution at this time when our food supplies are not plentiful and you may ruin a perfectly good bag of crisps!

Reactions: 2
Ooh!
Secret bar
Rancheros
Hanky Panky
Ovaltine chocolate
Pacers
Sensations
Megabyte Ice lollies
those little square frozen trifles
Inspirations chocolates ❤
I could go on all day! Love this thread

McCains Pizza Fingers!!! Had them a lot during my childhood and absolutely loved them. Always randomly crave them every now and then!

Reactions: 3
All 80s and 90’s chocolate. So original Cadburys of all types including Bournville. Mars Bars that fit your hand with thick nougat and caramel. Creme Eggs with the thick not snotty centre. Snickers bars you could beat a grown man to death with. Etc.

No palm oil either.

Also, sherbert - the kids and grown ups today have no idea the euphoric tantrums that could follow after chucking back a quids’ worth of e-number filled sherbert tubes. Good times:love:

Reactions: 4
White maltesers
Marshmallow mini rolls they were limited edition a few years back they were so good I still think about them sometimes lol
And activia creamy coconut yoghurts I used to crave them during my pregnancy and then they randomly stopped doing them I tried every other coconut yoghurt I could find but nothing compared