Which discontinued foods would you bring back?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pryamint
Cadburys Tasters
Thorntons Strawberry Buttons
Thorntons Button Moon
Picked Onion Disco’s
Those yogurts that has toys in - Absolutely no idea what they were called but omg childhood!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone ever try the spicy twiglets? I can’t remember the exact flavour but they were so good!

Bernard Matthews Twizzlers.
They were brilliant. I think it was Jamie Oliver who got them removed from the market.

Reactions: 2
Pryamint
Cadburys Tasters
Thorntons Strawberry Buttons
Thorntons Button Moon
Picked Onion Disco’s
Those yogurts that has toys in - Absolutely no idea what they were called but omg childhood!
Frufoo yogurts. They were the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has anyone see the smiths ready salted chipsticks anywhere? Haven’t seen them for years :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Secret bars were the best thing ever invented. I talk about them all the time.
Does anyone remember when discos came with an extra flavour sachet? Salt and vinegar had extra tangy vinegar and the cheese and onion came with a chilli sachet? Omg they were amazing!

Loving this thread!

• Heart
Campinos - strawberry & cream specifically!
Mars delight
Snowflake
Cadbury dream
Lemon coke

Pizza fingers
Mars delight
Echo bars (I got my first ever one of these free in shout or smash hits magazine)

3d doritos! Nobody I know remembers them though, feel like I lived in an alternate universe 😂 they definitely existed though, it was the only thing I ate for weeks, the paprika flavour 😍
Mmmm 3D Doritos 😍😍😍

Has anyone see the smiths ready salted chipsticks anywhere? Haven’t seen them for years :(
Yeah corner shops wilkos, and in most supermarkets I’ve seen them xx

Reactions: 1
A big mac and fries....... yes I know its not been discontinued but it bloody well feels like it :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 8