Which discontinued foods would you bring back?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brannigans lamb and mint flavour crisps
Wostershire sauce tangy/spicy tomatoe

Reactions: 1
Tizer - I haven’t seen it down south in years
Blueberry Red Bull - it was lovely 🙈
Mark’s do a mushroom parpadelle and it used to be beautiful - they changed the recipe about a year ago and it’s watery and horrible now

Oh and Blue Raspberry Panda Pops

Fry's chocolate orange creme bar. They made a comeback a few years ago and our local shop sold 2 for a euro. Good times!

Reactions: 2
Cadbury's Dipped flake.

Also there used to be a savoury snack in the 80's called "criss cross" - it was a pack the size of a Twix, with two "sticks" in a pack.
A sort of cheese goo in the centre and the sticks were savoury crispy strands criss crossed over the cheesy middle.

Also, back in the 70s, Marks and spencer used to do a cake that looked like Battenburg but instead of marzipan on the outside of the block of cake, there was pink sugary/fondant. The cake was pink and yellow squares.

Bring them back!!!
Angel cake it was called

Pizza fingers
Mars delight
Echo bars (I got my first ever one of these free in shout or smash hits magazine)

3d doritos! Nobody I know remembers them though, feel like I lived in an alternate universe 😂 they definitely existed though, it was the only thing I ate for weeks, the paprika flavour 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Those Rowntrees bursting bugs that were out about the same time as Joosters, and the peach circular ones too!

Reactions: 6
Rowntrees randoms juicers might be similar? Saw them in Poundland the other day and almost picked them up
Ooh thanks! When life is back to normal I'll have to have a look, almost don't want to though in case it ruins the childhood memory! I'm quite worried, most of my memories revolve around food🤣

Cadbury Crispellos
Cadbury ritz and cadbury Lu biscuits.
Iceland used to do oven chips that were shaped and flavoured like wotsits :love:
Mars planets

Was going to say Fox’s Triple chocolate biscuit bars but just googled them and Ocado sells them! Zipedeedoodah!!!

I’d bring back Brannigans crisps
Flip me I hadn’t even realised those crisps had gone!! Right enough! I haven’t seen them in ages. They were so good.

Pizza fingers
Mars delight
Echo bars (I got my first ever one of these free in shout or smash hits magazine)

3d doritos! Nobody I know remembers them though, feel like I lived in an alternate universe 😂 they definitely existed though, it was the only thing I ate for weeks, the paprika flavour 😍
3D Doritos!!! Been waiting for someone else to mention these. They were bloody lovely and definitely existed.

McCains Micro Pizzas. They were soo bad for you and so salty and so gross but so tasty. I practically lived on them for a while as a kid when my parents were having the kitchen done and we only had a microwave to cook with.

Does anyone remember a Mars Delight? Used to love those ! They had a think wafer going through the middle ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Heinz spaghetti hoops that were in a smoky bacon sauce 😂😂 probably really disgusting but loved them when I was a kid

Reactions: 3
I’ve just remembered Milky Way chocolate spread, that was so good. I used to have sandwiches with that in for lunch!

Reactions: 3
I love the fact that some of the things people have said are available in B&M and Home Bargains. :giggle: