Which discontinued foods would you bring back?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember the fabulous baking boys cakes? Choc money with hard choc topping came in a pack of 6. I loved them you can't get them now 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can anyone remember the fabulous baking boys cakes? Choc money with hard choc topping came in a pack of 6. I loved them you can't get them now 😍
Oh my god! They were amazing. I could eat a box of them in one go, which was impressive for me because I wasn't much of a sweet toothed person back in the day.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god! They were amazing. I could eat a box of them in one go, which was impressive for me because I wasn't much of a sweet toothed person back in the day.
Yeah me too! Even googled a few months ago but they stopped making them but they were sooo good!

I’ve just remembered Milky Way chocolate spread, that was so good. I used to have sandwiches with that in for lunch!
Impress spread is either the same thing or a very good dupe, you can buy it in Iceland! I used to love trying not to mix the colours while putting it on toast

• Heart
Mars Delight
Marble bar
Milky bar choo
Heinz baked bean pizza

Just remembered Astros used to love them!

Onken frufoo UFO yoghurt chocolate things
Mcvities riva bars
Puff crisps
OMG I had totally forgotten about those UFO yoghurts I was obsessed with them πŸ˜‚ I made some monstrous megastructure with lots of PVA glue and poster paints out of multiple pots for the toys to live in πŸ˜‚ hours of fun in the 90s

Also miss puff crisps, as well as

Taz bars
Blue polo mints
Ketchup flavour Walkers
Fabulous Baking Boy Cakes yaaas! My mum used to have to hide them πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

phileas fogg mignons morceaux

I have been dreaming of these a lot in lock down 😒

Waitrose used to do similar but I'm not sure if they still do them 😞

• Heart
The Cabana bar - coconut and cherries in milk chocolate. Pure luxury. I once wrote to the makers to ask why it was discontinued, the response was that the cherries were to expensive.

Caramac
Sherbert fountains
Bar 6
Countrystyle chocolate bars - milk chocolate with sultanas and broken biscuits
Another vote for Texans - just the right amount of chewiness

Years ago Marks done fresh pasta in a bag with fresh basil that you could microwave,it was gorgeous,ideal after working long shift,that stopped.☹Also gorgeous marmite crisps they stopped the ss well,oh actually maybe beef and mustard.πŸ˜‹That finished also.
You can still get marmite crisps 😍😍

OMG I had totally forgotten about those UFO yoghurts I was obsessed with them πŸ˜‚ I made some monstrous megastructure with lots of PVA glue and poster paints out of multiple pots for the toys to live in πŸ˜‚ hours of fun in the 90s

Also miss puff crisps, as well as

Taz bars
Blue polo mints
Ketchup flavour Walkers
Fabulous Baking Boy Cakes yaaas! My mum used to have to hide them πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I got a load of ketchup flavoured walkers a couple of months ago online, Β£1 for a 6 pack. They are so good. Don't think they've stopped making them, unless it's very recently, but extremely difficult to find them.

• Heart
I got a load of ketchup flavoured walkers a couple of months ago online, Β£1 for a 6 pack. They are so good. Don't think they've stopped making them, unless it's very recently, but extremely difficult to find them.
Ooh thank you! I did just assume they were discontinued as haven’t seen them in the shops in years!!

Ooh thank you! I did just assume they were discontinued as haven’t seen them in the shops in years!!
I'd thought the same until I found some online. Unfortunately it's an online food clearance site so not always available. I had the same thoughts about Walkers Worcester Sauce crisps until I found them online at the same place at the same time. Let's put it this way I spent Β£30 of 30 6 packs of crisps. 12 Tomato Ketchup and 18 Worcester Sauce, and cleared them of all they had. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2