Which discontinued foods would you bring back?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmm 3D Doritos ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yeah corner shops wilkos, and in most supermarkets Iโ€™ve seen them xx
the salt and vinegar ones are available everywhere but the ready salted have been discontinued for ages I think you might be mistaken about the flavour sadly. I hate the bloody salt and vinegar you cannot tell me they are popular ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cheese moments
Cadburyโ€™s dream bars
Penguin flipper dippers
Panda pops
Those thin mint flavour sheets that melted on your tongue
Mars delight
Galaxy truffles (celebrations)

Iโ€™m hungry
Cadbury dream bars are back. I had one Thursday ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if micro noodles (curry flavour) are sold anywhere? Used to love them as a student ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

the salt and vinegar ones are available everywhere but the ready salted have been discontinued for ages I think you might be mistaken about the flavour sadly. I hate the bloody salt and vinegar you cannot tell me they are popular ๐Ÿ˜‚
yeh the ones that are maize/corn puffed style like the salt and vinegar ones but just ready salted ๐Ÿ˜Š

Bernard Matthews Twizzlers.
They were brilliant. I think it was Jamie Oliver who got them removed from the market.
Loved turkey twizzlers. My mum was working in a school kitchen at the time when they were taken off of the menu, they had some leftover which they couldnโ€™t use so she brought them home :love:

For me itโ€™s Heinz tinned syrup sponge pudding ๐Ÿ˜‹ and Hula Hoops frozen chip things - not sure if anyone remembers them, they only made them for a short while in the late 90s but they were amazing!!

Reactions: 4
Iceland used to do these fozen cheesy potato things that were like wotsits in the late 90's and there is honestly not a day goes by that I dont think about them ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Ahh just spotted what youโ€™ve put about frozen Wotsits - I think this was at the same time as the frozen Hula Hoop potato things Iโ€™ve just posted about! Gutted they just disappeared!
F3D82B0B-21D0-4212-A6C1-4412D469548B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Okay so pizza fingers because they remind me of my childhood ๐Ÿ‘ forgot all about them til someone mentioned it! Also Mars Delight & The ORIGINAL Kitkat senses, not the ones they have now lol bns, i know they sell them in Tesco but I dont think they taste the same! The original Sunny D not the one they have now lol & does anyone remember there being a blue aero bar?! Myself & my brother in law remember there being ones out as a kid but everyone else thinks we are mad and they didnt exist but I still believe they were ๐Ÿ˜‚ Does anyone else remember?

• Heart
Okay so pizza fingers because they remind me of my childhood ๐Ÿ‘ forgot all about them til someone mentioned it! Also Mars Delight & The ORIGINAL Kitkat senses, not the ones they have now lol bns, i know they sell them in Tesco but I dont think they taste the same! The original Sunny D not the one they have now lol & does anyone remember there being a blue aero bar?! Myself & my brother in law remember there being ones out as a kid but everyone else thinks we are mad and they didnt exist but I still believe they were ๐Ÿ˜‚ Does anyone else remember?
Was it like a long bar like a wispa but white choc

Heinz tinned sponge puddings, the thought of them brings many happy memories of camping trips flooding back :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dairy Milk Marble Bar - Iโ€™d actually sacrifice a few of my fav things just to eat one of those again.
Late to this thread but Iโ€™m in total agreement so I googled it and last month they announced theyโ€™re bringing it back! No idea when but thought Iโ€™d share the good news ๐Ÿคฃ

Cadbury Fuse & Spira.

Also I cant remember what they were called but they were like hollow bread roll with mincemeat, carrot, peas & gravy inside that you would microwave. They were by Birdseye & came in a red box with yellow writing on..Anyone else remember these or known the name of them? Noone else I've mentioned them too can ever remember them.

• Heart