Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hc68759

VIP Member
I have a few...:
Marble chocolate bar
Frufoo yogurts
Sara Lee chocolate gateaux
Cadbury Tasters

• Heart
Reactions: 16

CrispyB2019

Can anyone remember the fabulous baking boys cakes? Choc money with hard choc topping came in a pack of 6. I loved them you can't get them now 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Zozo

Omg theres loads!!
Turkey twizzlers being the main one!
Prawn cocktail wosits and wotists waffles
Echo chocolate bars
Bbq walkers crisps
Cadbury dream chocolate

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Scvee13

I'm sure there's a thread similar to this. I'd want walkers cheese and chive crisps

Reactions: 11

Danielle1

Anyone remember mars planet's? I ordered milkybar chews on a random site coz they still make them in India but the chocolate just wasn't the same

Reactions: 10

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Papered cigarettes.

They were chocolate with paper round them and they came in cigarette like boxes with names such as "old toad" etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

50sGirl

VIP Member
Treets - sorry but M&Ms are not even close!
Pacers
Quatro (actually a drink but still miss it)
And added after seeing another post - Fritters! I loved them. Great memories of my dad cooking them.

Reactions: 8

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
The white cake with icing and sprinkles you used to get at the canteen in school.
I made this today and it was bloody gorgeous and exactly the same :D

(2 eggs, 125g butter and caster sugar, 150g self raising flour, few drops vanilla extract, few drops milk, mix it for a bit and shove in tray, in oven 25 minutes at 160.
Icing.... just wing it, loads of icing sugar, whole box? go on the calories don't count when you're enjoying yourself - anyway - loads of icing sugar, water so it thickens until it's the consistency of honey. Slap it on cake once cake is cool, liberally pour sprinkles on top (whole tub? go for it!
RESULT: beautiful cake. also am now size of beach ball. send help.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8