Which discontinued foods would you bring back?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had these with nearly every meal, at one point I remember complaining i was sick of them 🤣 .
Now i'd love some just for the nostalgia.

You're right smilies are no where near the same, really bland in comparison
My 6 year old likes them ... but definitely not as nice.
Does anyone remember when mcdonalds did pizzas?

Reactions: 3
Sara Lee Chocolate Gateau. I’m sorry but nothing else I have tried has ever come close! Also the lemon gateau that Sara Lee did!!
There used to be a mousse in the freezer section when we shopped at Gateway ( I know so long ago) I can’t remember the name but it was strawberry and vanilla I think and was amazing!!
Drifters need to comeback and so does the nestle chocolate bar they did which had bits of cocoa in it!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember the Hubba Bubba drink in the 90s in a pink can? That was lovely!

Reactions: 6
So many memories flooding back.

Freschetta pizza, baked bean pizza.

Thanks for reminding me of Cadbury Marble bars, Echo bars, Cadbury tasters, Cadbury Snowflake and the best, Cadbury Spira. Cadbury needs to do a retro line!

Reactions: 5
So many memories flooding back.

Freschetta pizza, baked bean pizza.

Thanks for reminding me of Cadbury Marble bars, Echo bars, Cadbury tasters, Cadbury Snowflake and the best, Cadbury Spira. Cadbury needs to do a retro line!
Oh yes, snowflakes were well nice!

Reactions: 1
Heinz tinned sponge puddings - nearest I ever tasted to school dinner sponge puddings. Microwave tubs sold in shops now are a pale imitation.

Texan Bar - have a lingering memory that they were magnificent.

Reactions: 4
Milky Bar Choo Obviously. I don’t know why milkybar keep insisting on creating all these new products, all anyone wants is a Milky Bar Choo.

It’s a drink, but Strawberry Jelly and Ice Cream Panda Pops.

And basically anything that has had sugar removed in the name of healthier, so fizzy Vimto, Ribena, lucozade, Sunny Delight when it was all just sugar and E numbers. Just go back to the original recipes we all loved so much.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but 3D Doritos were amazing. Much preferred them to normal Doritos. Get a hankering for them every now and then.

Also prawn cocktail hula hoops and Cheese and Chive walkers. Although Seakbrook do Cheese and Chive which are almost the same.

I like crisps.

Years ago Marks done fresh pasta in a bag with fresh basil that you could microwave,it was gorgeous,ideal after working long shift,that stopped.☹Also gorgeous marmite crisps they stopped the ss well,oh actually maybe beef and mustard.😋That finished also.

Caramel cookie biscuits

Fudge Feast ice cream

Sky ice cream..( a flake in a choc ice style ice-cream).

Lincoln biscuits..I miss these but know they still sold in Ireland, I have to get some when I go to Ireland for a holiday.

Toffos both assorted and plain toffee.

Mince fundus crispy pancakes..now it's all other flavours.

Sensation fruit sweets..had a liquid centre.

Puffs corn crisps.

Vanilla Coke..it don't taste the same nowadays.

Lardy or dripping cake not saw them the past few years.

Pineapple cakes ..could buy them in Firkins bakery. Small cases of pastry with pineapple filling and a kind of pineapple cream filling with icing on the top in green with some orange sprinkles in the middle.

Lastly another pineapple one..upsidedown pineapple cake. I made this at school in home economics lol though I think you could buy them back then too.

Anyone remember mars planet's? I ordered milkybar chews on a random site coz they still make them in India but the chocolate just wasn't the same

Reactions: 10