Which discontinued foods would you bring back?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheese moments
Cadbury’s dream bars
Penguin flipper dippers
Panda pops
Those thin mint flavour sheets that melted on your tongue
Mars delight
Galaxy truffles (celebrations)

I’m hungry
Yes I loved those mint strips that melted on your tongue - wonder why they stopped doing them!

Reactions: 3
Treets - sorry but M&Ms are not even close!
Pacers
Quatro (actually a drink but still miss it)
And added after seeing another post - Fritters! I loved them. Great memories of my dad cooking them.

Reactions: 8
I used to love the old Mountain Dew. The stuff you can buy now I don’t think is remotely the same thing. And um bongo doesn’t taste the same either (maybe because they took the sugar out?).

Was going to say Fox’s Triple chocolate biscuit bars but just googled them and Ocado sells them! Zipedeedoodah!!!

I’d bring back Brannigans crisps
Morrisons also sell foxs triple biscuit. Packs of 9 are 2 for £1!

Reactions: 1
Cadbury's Dipped flake.

Also there used to be a savoury snack in the 80's called "criss cross" - it was a pack the size of a Twix, with two "sticks" in a pack.
A sort of cheese goo in the centre and the sticks were savoury crispy strands criss crossed over the cheesy middle.

Also, back in the 70s, Marks and spencer used to do a cake that looked like Battenburg but instead of marzipan on the outside of the block of cake, there was pink sugary/fondant. The cake was pink and yellow squares.

Bring them back!!!

Not a food but the alcohol drink Baileys Gilde
Turkey twizzlers, proper old fashioned Bombay mix, fiendish friends yoghurt and I used to get thin puffed up pig shaped bacon flavoured crisps(I cant remember what they were called) x

Reactions: 2
I used to love Cadbury’s Fuse bars and Cadbury’s Astros back in the day, both purple wrapping, the astros came in a box IIRC

Cadbury’s mint snaps were also amazing, like chocolate pringles.

I miss chocolate bars being a normal size. They’re titchy now.

Ricicles cereal. Sugary heaven.

Cheese flavour hula hoops.

Ah the good old days.

Hubba bubba chewing gum.

Proper Ribena, syrupy and actually tastes of something.

M&S have discontinued loads of things over the years that have left me heartbroken too :cry:

Could probably think of loads more.

Reactions: 4
Just remembered another choc bar I used to love...
Banjo. It had 2 fingers like a Twix.

Reactions: 4
Spira bars.
creamola foam.
capri sun - before they changed to stevia sweetener, tastes syrupy now.

These remind me of my childhood... I always thought thought Smiles would taste the same but they dont!
We had these with nearly every meal, at one point I remember complaining i was sick of them 🤣 .
Now i'd love some just for the nostalgia.

You're right smilies are no where near the same, really bland in comparison