Which discontinued foods would you bring back?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone remember Mccain’s microwave chicken wings? My friend and I are just talking about them but there isn’t even one photo online at all!

Okay so pizza fingers because they remind me of my childhood 👍 forgot all about them til someone mentioned it! Also Mars Delight & The ORIGINAL Kitkat senses, not the ones they have now lol bns, i know they sell them in Tesco but I dont think they taste the same! The original Sunny D not the one they have now lol & does anyone remember there being a blue aero bar?! Myself & my brother in law remember there being ones out as a kid but everyone else thinks we are mad and they didnt exist but I still believe they were 😂 Does anyone else remember?
Pizza fingers were the best!!! Reminds me of being a kid and having a plate of them for lunch 😂

Reactions: 1
The original beef and onion walkers, not the beef they have now 😓 changed the recipe about 10 years ago and I’m still not over it.
- Drifters (do they still exist?)
- pickled onion discos in the purple packet
- highland chew bars
- spearmint chew bars
- terror eyes (gob stopper things)
- golf ball penny sweets (not the same anymore)

does anyone remember Mccain’s microwave chicken wings? My friend and I are just talking about them but there isn’t even one photo online at all!
Yes! I used to bloody love them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Cadbury Fuse! One of the best chocolate bars, still gutted it was axed!! Loved it. Does anyone remember Galaxy Caramel Swirls? They were individually wrapped chocolates in a bag? So good.

Reactions: 3
Anyone remember walkers pizza flavour crisps? And looney tunes crisps

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember walkers pizza flavour crisps? And looney tunes crisps
i won a competition from loony tunes crisps back in the day and won £50 which was a fortune (I was about 7 and it would’ve been about 1990). Totally forgot they existed til I read your post 😂

oh so so many foods I miss

Cheese flavor Snaps, they still sell Tomato so surely they can bring them back
Secret chocolate bar
2 products by Phileas Fogg, Pastrami bagel chips( from around 2000) then the new york relish bubble chips which were more recent
Pizza Rozza's I think by McCain
Hula Hoop Ridges crisps
Branigans Sour Cream Crisps

oh and Asda used to do a snack in the vegetarian freezer section, they were flat triangles with I think Potato, Cheese, Tomato in them

• Heart
Okay who remembers those pink UFO mousses that had a toy in the middle? They were delicious AND you got a toy. They used to sell them in Asda. Edit: I see someone has already mentioned them! I forgot they were called Frufoo, you have a great memory :D

• Heart
Toast toppers (someone said still do them but can’t find anywhere)
Meanies crisps they were so yummy
Wall bangers
Birds eye ketchips
And nobody remembers this that I know & think I’m making it up but cheese spread in a brown jar I think Kraft made it?
Chedderie (sp?) cheese spread

Potato puffs
How I miss them
There was a a big group who wrote to the company asking for them to make them again.But sadly the machinery was no longer around
Already posted I know but coffee walnut whips
Banana ice cream lolly’s
The original Tizer not the stuff they sell now
Those dark Chocolate Mint cream squares made by the same company
that make munches they might still sell them but not seen them in a while
And those long strips of either toffee ,liquorice and sunset strip bars that were so sour they blew your head off
I am sure there’s many more but this old brain can’t think of any at the moment

• Heart
Lunchables pizza and hot dog varieties. Probably terrible but gourmet food for child me.

Reactions: 1