Which discontinued foods would you bring back?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tooty fruities. A loss to humankind.
The square chewy sweets ? They still exist we sell them at work

The different flavoured toffos! Secret and Spira bars!

Oh and Fuse.. think that was Cadbury’s
Yes fuse was soo good. They used to have them in boxes of heros at one point . Nobody but me liked them so I got to eat all the small ones

Calippo Shots were amazing. I miss those too.
I'm starting to wonder if we need to check the dates on stuff at work betteras we still sell callippo shots too😂😂 and our local ice cream man has them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This isn't a good but a drink...
STILL FANTA! was always my go to drink at mcdonalds when I didn't want fizzy pop and I don't like oasis. BRING BACK STILL FANTA 😂

Reactions: 3
No 😭 It's fruit gums, pastille and jelly tots now. No point to that as tots and pastille are practically the same!
I think they jelly tots have changed too. They don't have as much sugar stuck to them anymore. The ones in the pic n mix bags are always really smooth

Reactions: 1
Anyone remember Cadbury Puds? They were amazing! And my fave treat around Xmas as a child :)
6D65D4A0-4D6A-4C64-94FE-5ED69F51557E.jpeg

Reactions: 2
The white cake with icing and sprinkles you used to get at the canteen in school.
I made this today and it was bloody gorgeous and exactly the same :D

(2 eggs, 125g butter and caster sugar, 150g self raising flour, few drops vanilla extract, few drops milk, mix it for a bit and shove in tray, in oven 25 minutes at 160.
Icing.... just wing it, loads of icing sugar, whole box? go on the calories don't count when you're enjoying yourself - anyway - loads of icing sugar, water so it thickens until it's the consistency of honey. Slap it on cake once cake is cool, liberally pour sprinkles on top (whole tub? go for it!
RESULT: beautiful cake. also am now size of beach ball. send help.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8