Which discontinued foods would you bring back?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those dark Chocolate Mint cream squares made by the same company
that make munches they might still sell them but not seen them in a while
You can still get those. They’re After Eight Munchies now.

I miss Toffo sweets and Calippo Shots.

Does anyone remember biscuits that were quite similar to party rings? From what I remember they were in similar packaging but the biscuits didn’t have a hole in the middle. They were just round with icing on them, think the icing was 2 colours one would be pink and the other white. And the edge of the biscuit was wavy...

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember biscuits that were quite similar to party rings? From what I remember they were in similar packaging but the biscuits didn’t have a hole in the middle. They were just round with icing on them, think the icing was 2 colours one would be pink and the other white. And the edge of the biscuit was wavy...
Yes! I remember those. Can’t remember the name though.

ETA: Google says Crawford’s Iced Shorties.

M & S used to do these crisps which were shaped like the flavours which were always with chips, such as burger and.., fish and... chicken.

Yogi bear picnic basket crisps.

Reactions: 1
Sara Lee chocolate gateaux
Fabulous bakin bros cupcakes
Chocolate ring donuts from macdonalds
Echo chocolate bars
Toffos
Rolo cookie centre
Rowntrees screamer mini ice lollies 5in apacket mini things

Bird’s Eye Cheesies - cheese/potato triangles, from late 1970s and early 80s. Bright orange! Tasted cheesy and lovely. Monday night tea before going to Brownies 🤣

Sorry...I know it’s not food...but Persil aloe Vera washing powder - anyone remember it?? Smelt so lovely!!

I really miss Kellogg's Start cereal, I lived on that stuff growing up.
Also Flyte chocolate bars, I remember buying one as a child and the cashier asking whether my parents knew I was buying a "diet" chocolate bar??!!!

Reactions: 6
Banana bubbles cereal (unless my memory is playing tricks on me and it never existed)
Brannigans beef and mustard (so hot!)
Phileas Fogg bagel chips
Sky ice cream lolly! Amazing!

Banana bubbles cereal (unless my memory is playing tricks on me and it never existed)
Brannigans beef and mustard (so hot!)
Phileas Fogg bagel chips
Sky ice cream lolly! Amazing!
I used to have banana bubbles cereal as a kid in the early 90s. So good!

Warburton's Pitta Chips (the chili flavour). Randomly reminded myself of munching on them whilst watching Made in Chelsea about 8/9 years ago.