Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James Corden - gives off the impression he's so high and mighty because he's 'made it' in America. He's an idiot and he's not funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My Ex couldn't stand John Barrowman, said he felt he was always at MAXIMUM gay and just needed to dial it down a couple of notches!
Yeah, it's the full volume of "LOOK AT MEEEE!!!". Would actually cause me to saw my ears off with a blunt butter knife. Reminds me of my kids at a soft play when they've had one Smartie too many.

Reactions: 7
Agree with most of these!
Hilary Clinton
Beyonce
Chrissy Teigen - not ugly but how tf is she a model? Thinks she knows everything, too!
Kardashians/Jenners
Gary Lineker
Lily Allen
Mark Wright
Jamila Jamil
Kate & Rio Ferdinand
Jamelia
Emily rata.....I'm sure there's loads more

Reactions: 11
Katie Hopkins. Enough said? Also Jess and Dom from love island, made a big enough deal out of getting ‘married’ on TV but act like the bigger people for not sharing their son’s name? Couldn’t care less if they’ve named him Tom, Dick or Harry, it’s just the hypocrisy and reeking desperation I can’t stand. Last of all James Arthur seems way too up himself and Olly Murs has ruined pringles for me forever 🤢

Roxanne Pallett. Sorry another Z lister to add to my list but cannot stand that awful woman.
I think you will find it is Danielle Lloyd who has ruined pringles forever 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
- anyone from programmes like celebrity juice, big brother, love island, loose women, this morning, TOWIE, Geordie Shore
- The Beckhams. Seems like they are akin to royalty.
- celebrity offspring that become models / photographers / artists and take the limelight off actual models / photographers / artists
- Will Smith. Just dont find his comedy movies funny. Nor Jim Carrey or Adam Sandler (although I used to love Big Daddy ngl)

Reactions: 10
Kim Kardashian annoyed me today, there is a story in the Daily Mail about one of her "friends" who has just been sued, so why the duck does Kim have to tell the world? We don't give a duck!

Reactions: 5
The Humes’

Cannot stand the pair of them!
The whole ‘we haven’t shared our children’s faces on social media their entire lives for their privacy and safety but we’ve got sod all else to flog or chat about so heeere they are!’

They also have exactly the same face. The only way to tell them apart is because Rochelle isn’t bald and wears make up 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How do u contact admin here? Really sorry to ask but I've looked as far as I can!

Reactions: 1
Stacey Solomon.

Laura Whitmore.

Anyone on love island.

James Corden. I've never found him funny, even in the Gavin and Stacey days.

Any of the BGT panelists.

Whenever Holly and Phil are on this morning 'hungover'. It was funny the first time, now it is just tedious.

Peter Andre. He gives me the creeps and tries to give off this 'look at me I'm an amazing dad' vibe.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ricky Gervais.
Cannot stand him . I think think he's a bully and a keyboard warrior and he gets away with it cos he attacks people who have done something morally wrong(eg hunting) but he pretty much starts hate campaigns against them . And was it some popstar he ridiculed for finding isolating in an expensive house challenging. Then that all was justified cos they had said something nasty about people on social media.
I’ve met him, I expected him to be an hole but he wasn’t at all he was absolutely lovely. Changed my view of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Elle Macpherson ,'the body'🤮, seems more crazy by the day if the news articles about her are even half true.😉

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.