Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James Arthur, Tom Walker, Lewis Capaldi .. male warbler Trying to be the male Adele. šŸ™‰
Jesy from little mix... woe is me, but Then never stops posting pouty face selfies with her pumped up lip fillers and over made up contoured face..loves herself and needs admiration.
Naga Munchetty... Never shuts up!
Zoe Ball..childish Childrenā€™s presenter forever!
Chris Evans...see above

Reactions: 10
I could never stand Billie Piper but I never knew why šŸ˜‚ she just annoyed me. Oh my old boss too but sheā€™s not a celeb... just thinks she is šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any celebrity trying to come across as a normal mum when they have unlimited cash and ā€œworkā€ as and when they please. They have no idea what parenting is like for the average working mum in this country and theyā€™re doing it to try and be relatable to an audience theyā€™re not a part of. The poor souls who follow their every move and buy everything they endorse šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

For example: Rochelle Humes, Giovanna Fletcher, Stacey Soloman, Mylene Klass

Also, canā€™t stand ā€œinfluencersā€ šŸ¤®

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Keira Knightley. She might be a nice person, but her acting is awful. Pouting isn't acting,

Reactions: 14
Alan Carr
Saffron Barker
Anastasia Kingsnorth
Millie T
Carmie and Kate (Touchdalight and his girlfriend)
Donald Trump
Vince McMahon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly? Most of them, but Iā€™ll name the ones that really grind my gears/make my eyes roll into the back of my skull:

Emma Watson; really pushing the ā€œfeminismā€ thing because she canā€™t act, jumps on every cause going and comes across as very stuck-up and preachy imo.

James Corden; not funny in the slightest, seems very arrogant and full of himself.

Sam Smith; attention seeker.

Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas; just sick of seeing them in news articles for doing duck all, basically.

The Kardashians; who cares if theyā€™re billionaires or not? Theyā€™re still trashy as duck.

I could be here all night!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
* Philip Schofield - his annoying fake smile, shouts, wants to be centre of attention
* Holly Willoughby - sounds like she needs to clear her throat constantly, fake smile
* Ruth Langsford - show off, thinks she knows everything
* Eamonn Holmes - obnoxious, doesnā€™t let anyone else speak
* Olly Murs - looking at him sends shivers down my spine
* Coleen Nolan - urgh donā€™t even get me started
* Andrea McLean - irritating, obnoxious
* Bradley and Barney Walsh - Breaking Dad makes me want to throw something at the TV
* Dani Dyer - ā€œpErF wItH sUrFā€ oh just shut up
* Rita Ora - just genuinely unbearable, tried to take over The Masked Singer
* Nick Grimshaw - urgh he just thinks heā€™s funny but he really isnā€™t
* Louis Tomlinson - his stint on The X Factor annoyed me way more than it shouldā€™ve
* Anyone off Love Island, Towie, Geordie Shore etc shouldnā€™t be allowed a career

Basically I just shouldnā€™t watch ITV šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ellie Goulding - husband thinks sheā€™s ā€œattractiveā€ so naturally grates. Also canā€™t see it, just a huge chin!
Mark Wright- so cheesy. WTF is Michelle doing with him?
Ed Balls- just canā€™t bear him
Zoe Ball- Rue the day she took over the R2 Breakfast show
Katie Price- monotonous
Emily Thornberry- so condescending

Reactions: 9
Lewis Capaldi just honestly annoys me to high hell, I wanna like the chap, I really do but damn he just pisses me off. He looks like a reject hobbit and he sounds like a cat being strangled with rusty guitar strings šŸ˜”

Lewis Capaldi just honestly annoys me to high hell, I wanna like the chap, I really do but damn he just pisses me off. He looks like a reject hobbit and he sounds like a cat being strangled with rusty guitar strings šŸ˜”
Iā€™m Scottish, and I think heā€™s a twit. He tries too hard and comes across as basically a wee Ned. I donā€™t like his music either, he sings like he has a blocked nose.

Same.

That wobbly chin thing he does when singing makes me cringe. My 15 year old loves him.

Reactions: 6
Any celebrity trying to come across as a normal mum when they have unlimited cash and ā€œworkā€ as and when they please. They have no idea what parenting is like for the average working mum in this country and theyā€™re doing it to try and be relatable to an audience theyā€™re not a part of. The poor souls who follow their every move and buy everything they endorse šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Totally agree.

Totally agree
He's not really a proper celeb lol but Vas J Morgan gets right on my tits.
He knows Rita Ora don't you know? Not that he ever mentions it.

Reactions: 3
Sam Smith
Ruth Langsford
Holly Willoughby
Lily Allen
Anyone off Love Island
Cheryl whatever her surname is
Peter Andre
All of the above but I don't mind Ruth. Her and Eamonn seem decent people, unlike Schofield and Willoughby.

Peter Andre . Canā€™t put my finger on it . I remember watching him and Katie and thinking he was sly and subtly manipulative. In recent years his whole ā€˜Iā€™m such a great dad / family man ā€˜ I donā€™t doubt he his a good dad but I think heā€™s used Katieā€™s downfall to his advantage . He used to be really inappropriate on his and Katieā€™s show always going on about sex and dry humping her . Now heā€™s playing the part if respectable drs husband. He has no personality he just emulates the person heā€™s with and takes on a role !
100% agree. Without going into detail, I once lived with a guy who was controlling, manipulative and very nasty. He had a face when out in public and totally different in private. I have always sensed Andre is exactly the same.

I know Katie isn't perfect but I could see right through his act when they broke up. He was practically delirious with happiness when he and his PR team managed to turn the public against her and he looked like the good guy that had been wronged. His little plan worked! Hes sly and nasty!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Another that bleeping annoys me without really doing anything is Ferne McCann šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ˜–

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Corden is such a dick. Referred to the town I live in as an armpit. Prat.

Roman Kemp is definitely in that talentless kids category. Literally the only interesting thing about him is that he's Martin Kemp's son. And that isn't very interesting.

Included within this are the likes of Bianca Gascoigne and Charlotte Dawson. Oh and Calum Best, who must be just walking VD.

I always feel bad about having uncharitable thoughts towards Katie Piper, but she does irritate me, I'm not sure why.
Late to the party here lol yeah a friend of mine knew her parents a while back they went on holiday with them apparently theyā€™re loaded but a bit trashy, sheā€™s a bit of a spoiled diva

Reactions: 4
Cheryl tweedy/Cole/Fernandez-vicini - canā€™t ever put my finger on it but just cannot stand her

Controversial maybe but ADELE she just has amazing PR she is overrated to the absolute max

Lorraine Kelly need I say more

Stacey Solomon - so over the top the way she exaggerates her personality traits

Sam Smith drama queen

Pete wicks. Cannot stand him. Sleazy

phil & holly cannot bare them for so many reasons mentioned above

the Watson sisters from made in Chelsea. Absolute witches

Gary Barlow a really nasty asshole (when He called tulisa fag ash breath live on xfactor did it for me

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.