Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary Barlow saying Tulisa had ‘fag ash breath’ on live TV was horrible, what a bleep.
Even worse how it was just shrugged off he should have been removed from the show. He showed a realllll nasty side on that show. Heard rumours before he wasn’t nice but it really proved it to me. bleep indeed

Reactions: 6
Holly and Schofe- the chummy act is grating now

Katie Price (you’ve pissed it all away love- give up and have some dignity!)

Jameela Jamil- most annoying woman alive- we don’t need your woke opinions on EVERYTHING. Seems incapable of understanding other people think differently to her.

Meg’s and Hazza- she’s got Harry’s balls clenched and he’s too stupid to even realise.

Olly Murs- must everything be about his dick? You haven’t released a song in ages and your presenting is tit!

Jesy Little Mix- seems to think she gets trolled when in fact it’s just people suggesting that she wears the most atrocious outfits for her figure. You’re not a size 6 love- dress for the lovely body you have.

Brenda Edwards on Loose women. Interrupts with the most inane comments and her singing is like nails on a black board.
Agree with all of these 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
I find Holly Willoughby annoying she is just a implanted blonde who squeals.
I do not watch reality tv as i cannot stand Cowell etc.
I cant stand schofe i just find him annoyinng.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Olivia bowen - everything she does and touches pisses me off. The way she loves her self, thinks the world owes her everything and is so rude, she is literally the worst

Reactions: 8
Frankie Bridge! (The Saturday’s)
I’ve never liked her, even in her S Club Junior days... (we’re the same age)
I can’t really put my finger on it, but I know a lot of it is to do with my love for Dougie from McFly 🤣 and how the poor love ended up in rehab after they broke up 😔
I religiously voted for Caroline Flack on Strictly, because I reeeeaaally didn’t want Frankie to win (and also Caroline was amazing)
There’s something smug about her, and why does she think the pixie cut thing looks good on her?! It doesn’t!!
It’s all dead irrational, but my opinion won’t change! 🙃
Omg I’m the same age also and I too since s club junior have always hated her! I always thought her and Rochelle just looked like utter witches and bully’s!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg I’m the same age also and I too since s club junior have always hated her! I always thought her and Rochelle just looked like utter witches and bully’s!!
Haha! Welcome to the ‘I hate Frankie Bridge’ club! 🤣
I’m very pleased to find a fellow hater! I just can’t take to her at all. I find her and Wayne an odd couple too. I just can’t forget that he didn’t shake John Terry’s hand after he shagged his ex 🤣 That’s all I think when it comes to him.
Amazes me how well she and Rochelle have done. I wonder how the other S Club Juniors feel? I think my favourite was Daisy? (Really long hair, often in a plait, if I remember right!)

Haha! Welcome to the ‘I hate Frankie Bridge’ club! 🤣
I’m very pleased to find a fellow hater! I just can’t take to her at all. I find her and Wayne an odd couple too. I just can’t forget that he didn’t shake John Terry’s hand after he shagged his ex 🤣 That’s all I think when it comes to him.
Amazes me how well she and Rochelle have done. I wonder how the other S Club Juniors feel? I think my favourite was Daisy? (Really long hair, often in a plait, if I remember right!)
I'm not really a fan of either. Rochelle gets more annoying by the day. Wayne and Frankie just do not suit at all.

I think Daisy is married to a footballer who plays for Newcastle, Shelvy? Not sure about the others

Reactions: 4
Stacey soloman!!! What's with the posing sticking her chin up in the bloody air all the time. She pisses me off something awful. She looks bloody simple

Reactions: 13
Stacey soloman!!! What's with the posing sticking her chin up in the bloody air all the time. She pisses me off something awful. She looks bloody simple
cant stand her!! Her and her husband look like brother and sister🤮

Reactions: 9
Keith Lemon - Never understood the Celeb Juice hype.

Jesy Nelson - Woe is me yet peacocks all over social media for clout.

Scarlett Moffat 😫😫😫😫😫

James Corden - Bareable in Gavin & Stacey but don't understand why he's so successful in the states

Redknapps - Louise needs to get over it the breakup but it looks like shes having a bit of a midlife crisis.
Jamie comes across as an egotistical bleep. Harry was adorable in the jungle, he just needs to fade away with his jam roly polys

Rochelle Hulmes - V A N I L L A

Emily Atack - Desperate

Nick Tisley off Corrie - Nothing against the actor, the character just infuriates me 😂

I'll remember more later

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Keith Lemon - Never understood the Celeb Juice hype.

Jesy Nelson - Woe is me yet peacocks all over social media for clout.

Scarlett Moffat 😫😫😫😫😫

James Corden - Bareable in Gavin & Stacey but don't understand why he's so successful in the states

Redknapps - Louise needs to get over it the breakup but it looks like shes having a bit of a midlife crisis.
Jamie comes across as an egotistical bleep. Harry was adorable in the jungle, he just needs to fade away with his jam roly polys

Rochelle Hulmes - V A N I L L A

Emily Atack - Desperate

Nick Tisley off Corrie - Nothing against the actor, the character just infuriates me 😂

I'll remember more later
Yes to all of these! James Corden, Scarlett and Jesy are at the top of my list.

I understand the anger with Nick from Corrie too lol

Ryan Reynolds - Known for being in mushy rom coms and wasnt really popular then he ends up being Deadpool and all of a sudden hes "classic" "funny" "whitty" "cool"

Reactions: 6
Anyone one from TOWIE, Love Island, Geordie Shore and Ex On the Beach
Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby
Charlotte Dawson
Jameela Jamil
Chrissy Teigen
Kardashians/Jenners
Amanda Holden
Peter Andre
Nicole Scherzinger
Ant and Dec
Katie Price
Stacey Solomon
Olly Murs
Alesha Dixon is okay sometimes but there are times when she does annoy me

• Heart
Anyone from TOWIE, Love Island, Geordie Shore and Ex On the Beach
Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby
Charlotte Dawson
Jameela Jamil
Chrissy Teigen
Kardashians/Jenners
Amanda Holden
Peter Andre
Nicole Scherzinger
Ant and Dec
Katie Price
Stacey Solomon
Olly Murs
Susanna Reid
Lizzie Cundy
Alesha Dixon is okay sometimes but there are times when she does annoy me

Reactions: 1
Ed Sheeran, his music is over played and now I can’t stand it

Holly & Phil - overpaid idiots

Kelly Brook - domestic abuser that got a pass

Paddy & Christine McGuinness - boring af and so thirsty. He’s not even funny

Megan Markle/Douchess of Sussex - apparantly the whole UK is racist because she is so disliked. Too woke and a sjw. Jumps from cause to cause de jour and cast them aside for the newest cause on the block

Peter Andre - thirsty and sleezy

Stacey Dooley - preaches to the masses. Thinks she is the new Louis Theroux but he is objective. She is very judgemental.

Rio & Kate - what is even the point of these two.

I’m sure there is more.

Reactions: 11
Ed Sheeran, his music is over played and now I can’t stand it

Holly & Phil - overpaid idiots

Kelly Brook - domestic abuser that got a pass

Paddy & Christine McGuinness - boring af and so thirsty. He’s not even funny

Megan Markle/Douchess of Sussex - apparantly the whole UK is racist because she is so disliked. Too woke and a sjw. Jumps from cause to cause de jour and cast them aside for the newest cause on the block

Peter Andre - thirsty and sleezy

Stacey Dooley - preaches to the masses. Thinks she is the new Louis Theroux but he is objective. She is very judgemental.

Rio & Kate - what is even the point of these two.

I’m sure there is more.
Cannot stand Stacey Dooley and it's even worse when opens her mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.