Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie Goulding, dislike her sanctimonious Instagram Stories that say, “STOP LEAVING YOUR RUBBISH IN PARKS”, as though she is talking down to everyone from her ivory tower of sustainability and environmentalism. Also she’s suddenly got a strange and affected uber posh accent
And her dress sense is appalling, it's rare she looks decent, as for her lips, very bad move.

Reactions: 17
Every single last celebrity, actor, musician that is involved in pop culture. Egotistical, attention seeking, race baiters, talentless and everyone who uses their hard earned cash to purchase their tit, watch Netflix, pay for TV license to watch a bunch of nutjobs lie to you about everything daily is beyond me. Once I started leaving my ghetto ways I became enlightened. Every blm hash tag user, tik tok user, social media influencers can get in the bin. Every media celebrity or even educational celebrities like Richard Dawkins etc that I ever looked up to has disappointed me beyond belief. They are all just human beings and should be treated as such. Most of them are weird as duck. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but liking celebrities is stupid in every sense of the way. I cannot see any positives of following or listening to any of them. Most of, if not all of them are Liars and pretenders and really are contributing to destroying the west

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And her dress sense is appalling, it's rare she looks decent, as for her lips, very bad move.
She’s just on ‘Breakfast’ - those lips!! She looks like she’s been smacked in the mouth after having a stroke; one side of her mouth moves at an angle #badfillers 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 yes!!
Nicole scherzinger or however you spell it
Alesha Dixon, was fine in mis-teeq, does my swede in now! Acts white until someone black comes on stage in BGT and then she’s suddenly from the ghetto 🤦‍♀️
Tell me how a mixed race woman acts white... and then explain to me what you mean by ghetto? Everything you’ve written is racist and bloody offensive....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Chloe Ferry with her f*cking sunglasses. If you screenshot the pics from her website they are the exact same pics on AliExpress, she doesn't even bother using her own photos of them. Cheap ass b*tch, pity the fools that buy them.
I stupidly bought a pair of her sunglasses a couple of years ago and they were absolutely tit!! Thankfully the stupid company ended up sending me two pairs so I didn’t feel quite as ripped off 😂

Reactions: 3
The Beckhams. They are useless, dated and totally out of touch. Her label is in the toilet. She acts like a try hard Insta Mum and he’s just becoming an old, embarrassing Dad. It’s time to bow out gracefully

Reactions: 18
The Beckhams. They are useless, dated and totally out of touch. Her label is in the toilet. She acts like a try hard Insta Mum and he’s just becoming an old, embarrassing Dad. It’s time to bow out gracefully
david won’t give up until he is knighted.

Reactions: 11
Myleene Class. With her daily mail walk into work, then talking about her perfect home life and wonderful family. Good luck to her if she has all of these things but it’s boring hearing about it every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s just on ‘Breakfast’ - those lips!! She looks like she’s been smacked in the mouth after having a stroke; one side of her mouth moves at an angle #badfillers 🤷🏻‍♀️
I missed that, I was having a crap at the time! lucky escape me thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It annoys me when they have a nice family picture and vic does the stupid pout face, has she no other expressions, just smile woman

Reactions: 19
I got the impression from Louise - based on interviews etc that Jamie wanted her to be a stay at home mum etc and she wanted to have her career. I’m sure I read somewhere her saying how Jamie was on tv etc and she felt jealous because it was ‘her world’.
I think she will regret it in the long run, I can’t see her being as successful as she imagines she was or wants to be. But that’s her choice to find out. Either way maybe she should have thought more about what she was giving up. Grass isn’t always greener.
I got the impression the whole Redknapp family are quite patriarchal and controlling in general. I dont think she'll regret the divorce even if her career doesnt end up as stellar as she wants. She willjngly put herself in a gilded cage like so many footballers wives, thought she was going to be like Posh but Jamie doesnt have as much money as David Beckham so it's not worth being treated like a doormat.

1.Always and I mean ALWAYS Amanda Holden
2. Laura “no personality “ Whitmore
3. Andrea McLean
4. Jamelia
5. Sam Smith
Hmm I defo have more but my mind has gone blank .ill be back to edit 😂

Reactions: 15
Katie Hopkins. Enough said? Also Jess and Dom from love island, made a big enough deal out of getting ‘married’ on TV but act like the bigger people for not sharing their son’s name? Couldn’t care less if they’ve named him Tom, Dick or Harry, it’s just the hypocrisy and reeking desperation I can’t stand. Last of all James Arthur seems way too up himself and Olly Murs has ruined pringles for me forever 🤢

Roxanne Pallett. Sorry another Z lister to add to my list but cannot stand that awful woman.

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 5
He does the morning show on Crapital Radio!

Oh and on the subject of talentless kids of celebs!!

I will not post the images of her because IMO not appropriate for this forum so Click the link at your own risk.
Her. Lips.

Like an escaped vulva.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.