Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vicky Pattison. Not sure why I was following her in the first place on IG but have now unfollowed. It was all the constant gifted free food from various companies during the pandemic that did it for me and despite her being a WW ambassador she was given sweets, sausage rolls, pies and all sorts !!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Stacey Solomon. I’m sorry but she’s looks like a horse and thinks the sun shines out her butt. One kid after the other with different men, then tries to scrub her house and control the people in it to scrub her dirty past. Seen it a million times.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The FABULOUS John Barrowman!!
I like him in Torchwood and Doctor Who but as himself he’s so annoying 😂 always makes me laugh that he signs off his tweets with MBE. cringe

I think he’s a nice guy just very very over the top and in your face. I follow him on insta and he regularly posts about his elderly parents and he seems absolutely devoted to making their lives good and happy which is very nice. But yes I agree with you he’s annoying 😂 just needs to tone it down massively.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hinch - if you can call her a celeb???

kevin Bacon - not sure why just annoys the life out of me in the phone adverts!

I can’t remember his name but the Irish youngish bloke on Celeb Masterchef at the minute

defo bloody Mysteeq - Alesha Dixon, how was she a judge on Strictly then BGT???

Reactions: 5
Hinch - if you can call her a celeb???

kevin Bacon - not sure why just annoys the life out of me in the phone adverts!

I can’t remember his name but the Irish youngish bloke on Celeb Masterchef at the minute

defo bloody Mysteeq - Alesha Dixon, how was she a judge on Strictly then BGT???
Defintely Hinch - Hi Guysssssssss :rolleyes:

Never really liked Alesha Dixon and agree with the BGT thing but the same goes for Amanda Holden!

Reactions: 6
Are you watching Sunday Brunch? She's so boring. She said she's 29 and going to be 30 next year. Wow, think we could work that out!
yes I am lol. Also when is she getting Married she seems to have been planning this wedding for years!

Reactions: 4
yes I am lol. Also when is she getting Married she seems to have been planning this wedding for years!
I'm pretty sure she said it was supposed to be September but they can't because of Covid but I stopped listening after that 😂

Reactions: 1
It was funny when she asked Tim Lovejoy what his turning points were, perhaps his wedding day...and he said sore subject, I’m divorced. She’s annoying. I’m not fond of 29 year olds who speak about 30 as if it’s ancient.

• Haha
Mollie King!! Haven't seen her about in years and now the stupid advert she does for Braun is every other ad on YouTube & I can never skip it! She sounds so false in it and the more I see it & hear it the more annoyed I get with her 😂

Stacey Solomon - can't believe once upon a time I liked her. Got told by work colleagues the other day to follow her on insta because she's so fun & so real. My goodness I don't have enough words to describe how much she irritates me. She seems to be everywhere as well, always some no story article flying around about her & Joe 🙄

Reactions: 9
Millie Bobby Brown
Maisie Smith
Jacqueline Jossa and Dan Osborne
Katie Price
Sam Smith
Harry & Meghan
Alesha Dixon
Amanda Holden
Emily Atack
Emma Watson
Dua Lipa
Jesy Nelson

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Every celebrity that wears square top /square front? sandals I've never seen a shoe design that is as ugly as that 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ryan Reynolds - Known for being in mushy rom coms and wasnt really popular then he ends up being Deadpool and all of a sudden hes "classic" "funny" "whitty" "cool"
He is a liar he said he got offered a main part in the buffy tv series (back in the 90s) but all the cast and director said he never got a audition. even the producer, He also claimed at one point to be a brown belt in Tang Soo Do. I have been doing that martial art for years and there is no such thing as a brown belt in my club which is linked to the senior club.

I hate Ryan Reynolds - Liar
Holly Willoughby she got a make up artist sacked (I heard) for asking her about the white stuff.
Schofe - annoying
Cowell - Can not sing or play music but thinks he knows better.
Amanda Holden - snooty
Keith Lemon - creeps around Holly`s husband
Ant and Dec - creeps around Holly`s husband

Last edited:
Lauren Goodger, a celeb in her own mind only. She makes my blood boil. Spends hours lying around gazing adoringly at herself in her phone pouting her ridiculous monkey bum lips. All her photos are filtered and photoshopped but she really thinks she's something. Now got an Only Fans page after her fans started a petition lol. It's her only hope of scraping a living now but how many subscribers will make it past the first month?

Reactions: 6
The celebs that annoy me are the ones (or their management) that constantly call the paps and end up in tabloids as obvious desperate attempts to grasp for any kind of attention (good or bad) to further their “careers”. There’s too many to name lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.