Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one will ever parallel my intense irritation with Peter Andre. Heā€™s such a smug twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Katie price - selfish, self centred bellend
Canā€™t afford to pay her debts yet keeps jetting off on holiday for procedures

Stacey Solomon.
God I wish Spitting Image was still on the tv. Her character would be amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Random, but Julia Bradbury

To me she looks the spitting image of my stuck up year 6 teacher and I canā€™t get it out of my head šŸ„“

Reactions: 8
Josh Widdicombe. His face, hair, demeanor, comedy style and voice.

Reactions: 4
Josh Widdicombe. His face, hair, demeanor, comedy style and voice.
I know someone who worked with him on his t.v. show. Said he was the worst actor he had ever come across. Filming went way beyond schedule because he could kept messing up the scenes.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if I would class him as a ā€˜celebā€™ but Ryan Ruckludge, he was on Big Brother. Iā€™m surprised he doesnā€™t have his own thread

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wouldn't call her a celeb but Georgia Harrison (towie/love island). I don't think she could love herself more if she tried and she always does the same stupid pose in all of her pics.

Reactions: 2
I think I can parallel the irritation Peter Andre causes me. I think I only ever liked him as a pre teen when he bought out mysterious girl. I find him so smug too, to the point it is vomit inducing.

Amanda Holden - Looks down her nose. Her voice grates on me, it is very masculine and lardi dar, I think she appears to be jealous of other females, I'm suprised she didn't throw a strop that Alesha Dixon went on the panel of BGT. David Walliams constantly pretending to be homosexual wears really thin on me too.

Lily Allen - Never liked her as a singer, but as a Twitter virtue signalling prat even less so.

Paddy McGuiness - He is a very bad comedian, not the slightest bit funny. Laughs at his own jokes.

Emma Watson - as said on another thread oozes stage school brat and another virtue signalling moron.

Mrs Hinch - No explanation needed. Just piss off with your grabby talons and mediocre cluttered with crap house.

Myleene Klass - I know she isn't really relevant anymore but you would think this woman some years ago was the ONLY woman alive that had birthed a child, I became a mum myself at that time and honestly it was vomit inducing. Bragging she offered to let her entire family try her breastmilk once - very creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jack fowler love Island.. thinks he's some a lister i swear.. always showing off, thinks he's God's gift to women šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Reactions: 2
I think I can parallel the irritation Peter Andre causes me. I think I only ever liked him as a pre teen when he bought out mysterious girl. I find him so smug too, to the point it is vomit inducing.

Amanda Holden - Looks down her nose. Her voice grates on me, it is very masculine and lardi dar, I think she appears to be jealous of other females, I'm suprised she didn't throw a strop that Alesha Dixon went on the panel of BGT. David Walliams constantly pretending to be homosexual wears really thin on me too.

Lily Allen - Never liked her as a singer, but as a Twitter virtue signalling prat even less so.

Paddy McGuiness - He is a very bad comedian, not the slightest bit funny. Laughs at his own jokes.

Emma Watson - as said on another thread oozes stage school brat and another virtue signalling moron.

Mrs Hinch - No explanation needed. Just piss off with your grabby talons and mediocre cluttered with crap house.

Myleene Klass - I know she isn't really relevant anymore but you would think this woman some years ago was the ONLY woman alive that had birthed a child, I became a mum myself at that time and honestly it was vomit inducing. Bragging she offered to let her entire family try her breastmilk once - very creepy.
I cannot stand myleene klass sheā€™s a stuck up nobody

Reactions: 8
I'm another who can't stand Mylene Klass. She's not even relevant anymore but she's obviously paying someone in the Daily Fail as they have articles about her almost daily!

Reactions: 9
I'm another who can't stand Mylene Klass. She's not even relevant anymore but she's obviously paying someone in the Daily Fail as they have articles about her almost daily!
I'm sure I saw an article not so long ago, that is why she sprung to mind. She needs to go away, she is a washed up never been. She really irritated me years ago, talentless, the fake smiling, the way she talks through her fake smiley teeth about how she birthed a baby, imagine if she got with Peter Andre ffs that would have been the epitome of smugness.

Roman and Ross Kemp - separately they are actually OK. But together, turn it in for fucks sake. My bile is bubbling.

Charlie Sloth - a shame really as he did alot for UK Grime to be recognised, however lately he has turnt into a shouty, excitable man, probably BBC manufacturing. Just Tim Westwood who eats more. He often has his pictures edited so he looks like a different race... I see ya.

Reactions: 5
I know someone who worked with him on his t.v. show. Said he was the worst actor he had ever come across. Filming went way beyond schedule because he could kept messing up the scenes.
Itā€™s hard to believe his sitcom lasted three series. Absolute rubbish

Jennifer Lawrence
Her whole ā€œIā€™m sooo relatableā€ persona was just cringe: drunk tripping, barfing, peeing and rubbing her itchy ass on ancient Hawaiian sacred relics, breaking them, upsetting the locals and having a laugh about it made her so down to earth... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.