Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Josh Widdicombe. His face, hair, demeanor, comedy style and voice.
I know someone who worked with him on his t.v. show. Said he was the worst actor he had ever come across. Filming went way beyond schedule because he could kept messing up the scenes.

Reactions: 4

no-no

VIP Member
Gary Barlow...his own range of wine, now chocolates, what the hell next? Cheese?
Lewis Hamilton, never liked him, always thought he's arrogant and his style is awful! But at the moment, he's annoying me even more!
Still not woken up and read this without the comma after Lewis Hamilton, thought he’d never liked Gary Barlow because of his lack of style and there was some random feud between them 🤣

I used to like Lewis and followed for his animal rights posts but he got a bit much during the the first lockdown, I couldn’t stand the hypocrisy any more.

I like Keanu but he needs to lay off the Botox and cut his hair, he looks so much older holding on to that hairstyle.

• Haha

no-no

VIP Member
every ex love island z-lister prancing around on holiday posting smug shots in their bikinis, whilst we are in a pandemic. scumbags
I was going to say it always makes me laugh when I see articles on that non-entity gorpy Georgia Harrison - had to google her name and shock, she’s been posting hospital selfies in Dubai 🤦🏼‍♀️ When Facebook and Instagram collide.

Everyone on the DM showbiz section is annoying.
Kate Ferdinand 🗿 Easter Island head
Christine McGuinness and Amber Turner
Myleene Klass 🍟

Unapologeticme

Piers Morgan - arrogant, rude, thinks the sun shines out of his arse and just a general fuckwit

Preach!!

I know you don’t need to be treated like a delicate little flower when you’re pregnant but all this stupid dancing and shaking of her belly makes me feel so uneasy! There’s no way I’d be doing all that if I was pregnant especially early on 😟😟😟
I do actually just find the whole shaking her belly about a bit weird anyway. I get that she is trying to promote body positivity but I think it’s completely over the top with the videos of her eating with food falling out her mouth etc like who actually eats like that 😂

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Jennifer Aniston, and her thoughts about people who choose not to be vaccinated. She has gone way down in my estimation.

Last edited:

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Taylor Swift. She just irritates me so bad. She's to untalented and just winds me up even looking at her 😂 😂

Ems55

Chatty Member
Alex Scott. Some genuinely horrible things have been said about her which I don't agree with, but I do think her presenting of the Olympics has been awful.

Simone Biles.

Look I get it. You're not feeling great. I'm sorry for that. But if I hear one more person going on about how "brave" she was I will scream. Looked at objectively she left her team in the lurch and stole an Olympic place from another gymnast who may have trained for years for the opportunity.
I get what you're saying, but I honestly think the media coverage of the whole thing is what has really annoyed me. Aside from dropping out, she hasn't really made a song and dance about the whole situation but the media have turned it into a circus.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Nadia Sawalha annoys me with everything she does, she lies, treats her children like crap, lives in the most filthy house I've ever seen, has recurrent nits, has a husband who ruined her tolerable youtube channel, the treat on here about Nadia Sawalha is one of the most accurate and articulate things I've ever read about her. She's happy to go MONTHS without washing her bedding. Lockdown was hard on extroverts but crikey she is a vile nasty woman
I can't stand her and won't watch anything with her on but ugh that is vile, I didn't know she done that :sick:

I bought what I thought was a nice button through flowery dress and it was expensive. Met my friend for lunch and she said - who have you come as, bloody Kirsty Alssop - never worn it again. (and I am a size 12 not a 16) :mad:
That sounds like something my bf would say 😂

• Haha

Warpaint

VIP Member
It pains me to say because I used to love her and do still love her style, but Stacey Dooley is doing my absolute nut in at the moment. What’s with talking like a teenager and abbreviating everything? You’re “litch” a 30 something year old woman! Act like one!
Yeah she was great back in her BBC Three days but she's just got progressively worse as time has gone on. She just seems to make bad career choices.

VIP Member
Not a celebrity but Ashley James is getting on my nerves, "oh my tits have grown and they are giving me backache" she's not the first woman to be pregnant for fucks sake.

VIP Member
Oh god I cannot stand this woman. Why does she try and be funny? Surely I'm not the only one who thinks she's embarrassing 🙄
The media constantly reminds us who her father is, if he was alive now he would be appalled at her behaviour.

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
Can’t afford to pay her debts yet keeps jetting off on holiday for procedures

Stacey Solomon.
God I wish Spitting Image was still on the tv. Her character would be amazing
It's coming back later this year! I hope they parody her too 🤣