Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keytotruth

VIP Member
Donf think classed as a celeb but Jordan fton diversity fiance naomi all she does is moan about kids spend money like theres no tomorrow in designer stuff and flaunt fact she dont work or ever have to

Reactions: 4

Droosie123

VIP Member
It’s all that gurning she does

I agree. That’s a bloody joke. And also, WHO is paying for her husbands round the clock care?

To be fair her husband needs complete care, it will be funded however the local authority feels it needs to be. The NHS will fund some of it I imagine ....especially the medical stuff. The care stuff won't be funded by anyone except Kate and the family as they have the means tonoay for it. I deal with this stuff all day and you don't get free home care if you are assessed as being able to fund it yourself.

1001 others

VIP Member
They're not really 'celebrities' but all the TV people going on about the halftime super bowl show - "Oh man, I was down for some Snoop" ( :rolleyes: ), trying to sound cool and edgy just makes me roll my eyes so hard, I'm going to give myself a headache.

Mollydog

VIP Member
I've never heard of her, so Googled - apparently she's Chris Ramsey's wife, and I'm none the wiser! 🧐

In my country there is a local version of Holly Willoughby ... she's wheeled out for every TV opportunity going and is very silly and giggly. She annoys me greatly! I don't want to say her name, but will say she is definitely cut from the same cloth. When she's not on whatever TV show she's hosting for the moment, she's on the women's magazine covers complaining about stuff. It's a poor reflection on the network that there are so many talented people waiting in the wings who would love just one hosting opportunity, but the likes of this woman hog them all.
Oooh, I want to know who it is!

JakeM

VIP Member
Phillip Schofield
Holly Willoughby
Kelly Brook
Molly Mae (not a celebrity)
David Beckham
Victoria Beckham
Gemma Collins
Ashley James

• Haha

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
my husband has a few friends who used to hang out with her (thanks to another friend she used to tag along with) a few years back now, they all have said she was very stuck up, and seemed like she looked down on people and generally didnt pay attention to anyone she believed was beneath her social status
Ugh - as if she didn’t luck out into the incredibly privileged life she gets to lead.

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t class him as a celebrity although he did have a number one hit for charity but the ladbaby. I honestly can’t stand him, he seems really drippy, his voice is annoying and he just comes across as fake. His wife is just as bad and I don’t get the whole sausage roll thing 🙄
twats

katemess

Jacinda loves to throw other countries (Australia and US, in particular) under the bus at any opportunity, while ignoring that she’s in bed with China, is ignoring climate change as much as those other countries, and is now at the helm of one of the least affordable countries on earth.

But she’s a woman and she’s a mother and she’s vaguely attractive, so, like Trudeau in Canada, she must be perfect.

It’ll also be 3 years before my mum is able to see her elderly parents, as borders are not anticipated to open to even fully vaxxed Australians until at least October. She’s lost the plot. She seriously thinks she can keep NZ “covid free”.

Corden is such a dick. Referred to the town I live in as an armpit. Prat.

Roman Kemp is definitely in that talentless kids category. Literally the only interesting thing about him is that he's Martin Kemp's son. And that isn't very interesting.

Included within this are the likes of Bianca Gascoigne and Charlotte Dawson. Oh and Calum Best, who must be just walking VD.

I always feel bad about having uncharitable thoughts towards Katie Piper, but she does irritate me, I'm not sure why.
Late to the party here lol yeah a friend of mine knew her parents a while back they went on holiday with them apparently they’re loaded but a bit trashy, she’s a bit of a spoiled diva

abc i like tea

Millie Bobby Brown..nearly every post on her instagram is an ad for this, that or the other. she must have a hundred sponsorships on the go and seems to act more like an influencer than an actress. She's only 17 how much money does she really need to make from all this? She should just focus on developing her acting skills.
she used to post a lot more personal things, days out, cute outfi photos etc. But after the Hunter echo grooming thing she has since deleted those photos. She’s now just posting ads unfortunately

Beverley Macker

VIP Member

She tried to pretend that they were ‘secretly dating’ but it appears to have been a bit more….. transactional than that. She certainly never admitted dating him until it came out, and her timeline didn’t make sense as she was apparently in relationships with other people.
Plus, who would shag J Ho willingly? 🤮🤮🤮

• Wow

VIP Member
Jameela Jamil. Faux woke, opinionated for reactions and the very opposite to the feminist she claims to be.
She's not all that bad considering she has a pop at Kim Kardashian now and then :LOL: