Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
This girl has had so much plastic surgery she looks like a new person! She was so uniquely pretty before. I blame her Mother.

Yolanda Hadid is annoying lol
Yes!!! Yolanda Hadid. She thought she’d won the lottery with David Foster. She was going to be the best wife ever and she let everyone know she had the best marriage!! Hahaha

Reactions: 4

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Danielle Lloyd (not sure if she counts as a celeb). All this fuss over Stacey Solomon nicking her daughters name. They’re hardly best mates. Should have just given her the same name. She had a busy up with Nicola McLean over another baby name too, woman needs to realise the world doesn’t revolve around her
She's back on Only Fans now so she must have got over it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Steve “silly boy” Wright (Radio 2 DJ) and his unfunny predictable boreathon of a show, reminding you 100 times of his “serious jockin’ (without a g) session on Friday afternoons, complete with a tedious countdown of how many hours are left to it.

(I don’t have to listen, I know).
I loved the sheer daftness of his show on Radio One on weekday afternoons in the 80s. It largely helped me to get through some fairly tough teenage years. Those random laugh tracks he used to play really cracked me up sometimes.

Last edited:

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Piers Morgan - arrogant, rude, thinks the sun shines out of his arse and just a general fuckwit

I do actually just find the whole shaking her belly about a bit weird anyway. I get that she is trying to promote body positivity but I think it’s completely over the top with the videos of her eating with food falling out her mouth etc like who actually eats like that 😂
Yes! I found it weird before she was pregnant. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for body positivity and it’s SO refreshing to see someone who isn’t stick thin and editing their pictures. But there’s only so many times a video of you shaking your belly is funny.. you know?

Blonde123

Chatty Member
I find it odd how Alex Scott was chosen to cover the Olympics. She was a footballer, so it seems an odd choice. They could have chose a myriad of former Olympic athletes to present. I like her when it comes to football, but yeah, just an odd choice for Olympic presenting.
Agree, why didn’t they have Nicola adams or someone who has actually competed

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Jameela Jamil..... she sickens my shit. Always poking her nose into every cause and her concerns are not one bit genuine.

I can't stand her, what drives me nuts is people just blindly believe what she says. She's hardly one to give out mental advice.

Booboo76

VIP Member
Yeah I didn’t like will smith before all this Oscar’s shite, but why was he smiling after he’d hit Chris when he was walking away?? 🧐🤔

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Georgia Harrison - I don't think she could love anyone more than she loves herself and she always does the same facial expression

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Sacha Baron Cohen, I never found his Ali G and Borat characters funny. He also seems to have acquired a vicious streak, if the latest shenanigans with Rudi Guiliani, are to be believed.

Last edited: