Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susannah Reid - she's only been back 15 mins and she's already speaking over people and pouting/licking her lips every 2 mins

I like Piers but he's already trying to justify why he didn't social distance in France when Susannah asked him :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Donf think classed as a celeb but Jordan fton diversity fiance naomi all she does is moan about kids spend money like theres no tomorrow in designer stuff and flaunt fact she dont work or ever have to

Reactions: 4
I’m getting fed up of Charlotte Dawson and her new found pose holding her belly.

WE GET IT, YOUR UP THE DUFF!!!
Oh god I cannot stand this woman. Why does she try and be funny? Surely I'm not the only one who thinks she's embarrassing 🙄

Reactions: 10
Oh god I cannot stand this woman. Why does she try and be funny? Surely I'm not the only one who thinks she's embarrassing 🙄
The media constantly reminds us who her father is, if he was alive now he would be appalled at her behaviour.

Reactions: 4
The media constantly reminds us who her father is, if he was alive now he would be appalled at her behaviour.
Yep I agree. I think she uses who he was to make herself more famous. Absolute knob she is.

Reactions: 3
It's about to get even worse,she's just gotten engaged.
Video of her crying this morning 🤦‍♀️

Can’t stand any celeb that films them self crying. Attention seeking of the highest order. Nadia Essex is a right one for doing that.

Reactions: 7
Denise Welch, always unbearable but has got even worse since lockdown. You’re not a doctor Denise so shut the feck up!

Reactions: 12
Celebs I dislike.

Mark Walhberg
Kim Marsh
Rachel Riley
Anyone from Love Island, Towie, Made in Chelsea, Geordie Shore.
Katie Price
Ryan Reynolds (One oft he worst actors in Hollywood)
James Cordon

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Scarlett Moffat. I dislike her. Lied about how she got slim just to make money off people and has now piled it back on and more and photoshops her pics to look not as hefty. Then cries when she's papped. Massive cock.
Jonathon ross's daughter who for some unknown reason is gracing the daily mails sidebar of shame everyday. She's rank.
Chloe ferry and the way she pretends to be real drunk on geordie shore. Massive cringe. And let's not talk about her surgery and Instagram pics.
Stacey Solomon is fake as duck. And should duck off.
I could go on 😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.