Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been looking on here for a thread for her but can’t seem to find one- which I am surprised about?! I am SICK to death of her not declaring and ADs/ Aff links/ gifted items
I legit can't stand her. There is a thread, but someone created it in the 'Rave About' section (can't for the life of me understand why) so I've been commenting on that recently. Would be great if someone could create a proper thread as I don't know how...

She is driving me mad jumping around shaking her belly, why would you when you’re pregnant? Rubbing whatever tracksuit she’s got on 🤷‍♀️ Has she got a thread on here?
I legit can't stand her. There is a thread, but someone created it in the 'Rave About' section (can't for the life of me understand why) so I've been commenting on that recently. Would be great if someone could create a proper thread as I don't know how...

Ruth that's married to Eammon Holmes.
Fiona Bruce
Jeremey Vine
Claudia Winkleman
Davina thingy

Reactions: 3
Vicky Pattison drives me crazy.She is the worst kind of grifter.

Reactions: 12
Ranvir, Kate and all of the other presenters on GMB today. All shouting and talking over eachother and won't stop talking about Ranvir on Strictly 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 5
Ranvir, Kate and all of the other presenters on GMB today. All shouting and talking over eachother and won't stop talking about Ranvir on Strictly 🥱🥱🥱
I thought the same. Bloody showing off. Don’t worry, most of Greater Manchester will be struggling but it’s about YOU. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 3
Sacha Baron Cohen, I never found his Ali G and Borat characters funny. He also seems to have acquired a vicious streak, if the latest shenanigans with Rudi Guiliani, are to be believed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.