Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought what I thought was a nice button through flowery dress and it was expensive. Met my friend for lunch and she said - who have you come as, bloody Kirsty Alssop - never worn it again. (and I am a size 12 not a 16) :mad:
That is a good, honest friend you have there!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been looking on here for a thread for her but can’t seem to find one- which I am surprised about?! I am SICK to death of her not declaring and ADs/ Aff links/ gifted items
It’s on rave about but she’s not being raved about ha

cant remember if Ive already said this but Jamie Oliver is getting on my nerves all his bloody cooking shows and books and they are the same recipes anyway.

Reactions: 9
I’m getting fed up of Charlotte Dawson and her new found pose holding her belly.

WE GET IT, YOUR UP THE DUFF!!!

Reactions: 14
Sam Faiers. Eurgh.... looks like something from Beetlejuice her face is so taut it’s like the back of her head is corseted.

Louise Thompson - omfg I don’t get the “look how cute I am my growth was stunted” smug duck.

Reactions: 12
Furlough spice (Victoria Beckham). Smug and greedy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sam Faiers. Eurgh.... looks like something from Beetlejuice her face is so taut it’s like the back of her head is corseted.

Louise Thompson - omfg I don’t get the “look how cute I am my growth was stunted” smug duck.
Your username is hilarious!!
Yes Louise Thompson is so up herself, her brother is the same, spoilt brats!!

Furlough spice. Smug and greedy.
Sorry if I come across as abit dumb, but don't know who your on about?

Reactions: 3
Your username is hilarious!!
Yes Louise Thompson is so up herself, her brother is the same, spoilt brats!!

Sorry if I come across as abit dumb, but don't know who your on about?
Victoria Beckham :). She furloughed her staff even though her net worth estimation is around 450 million.

Victoria Beckham :). She furloughed her staff even though her net worth estimation is around 450 million.
Ah right, do remember that, there's been alot of selfish buggers over this coronavirus and mostly the ones with loads of money!

Emma Watson. Comes across as incredibly false. I say that as someone who met her and accidentally took her head off with my bike helmet.

Reactions: 11
Nadia Sawalha annoys me with everything she does, she lies, treats her children like crap, lives in the most filthy house I've ever seen, has recurrent nits, has a husband who ruined her tolerable youtube channel, the treat on here about Nadia Sawalha is one of the most accurate and articulate things I've ever read about her. She's happy to go MONTHS without washing her bedding. Lockdown was hard on extroverts but crikey she is a vile nasty woman
I can't stand her and won't watch anything with her on but ugh that is vile, I didn't know she done that :sick:

I bought what I thought was a nice button through flowery dress and it was expensive. Met my friend for lunch and she said - who have you come as, bloody Kirsty Alssop - never worn it again. (and I am a size 12 not a 16) :mad:
That sounds like something my bf would say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lucie and Luke m off love island. Their comments on every single photo are an absolute cringe fest 🤮 so over the top. I really want to make a thread about them!!

Preach!!

I know you don’t need to be treated like a delicate little flower when you’re pregnant but all this stupid dancing and shaking of her belly makes me feel so uneasy! There’s no way I’d be doing all that if I was pregnant especially early on 😟😟😟
She is driving me mad jumping around shaking her belly, why would you when you’re pregnant? Rubbing whatever tracksuit she’s got on 🤷‍♀️ Has she got a thread on here?

Lorraine.
I’m with you I cannot stand Lorraine! Stealing a living!

I also can’t abide Alfie Boe or Michael Ball.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.