Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan Reynolds - Known for being in mushy rom coms and wasnt really popular then he ends up being Deadpool and all of a sudden hes "classic" "funny" "whitty" "cool"
I can’t bloody stand him

Reactions: 8
The Beckhams and the whole perfect family vibe they like to portray. Now I could be remembering this incorrectly but didn’t the Beckhams threaten to take Rebecca Loos to court for the affair ‘allegations’ until she said she could stand up in court and identify him by a specific description of his you know what. After that they paid her off. Of course now, it’s hard to find anything on it as I’m sure they made sure of that.

Reactions: 15
The whole Beckham/Loos affair seems so sweet and almost innocent compared to the stuff we read about currently. :LOL:

Reactions: 6
James Cordon - unfunny, arrogant, coke sniffing twit

Jameela Jamil - lecturing, condescending, self interested blather

John Barrowman - has a nasty witch face

Gary Linekar - sinister and lectures from his ivory tower

Paul McCartney - never was naturally cool but desperate to be seen that way. Was only popular because he was the “pretty”, smarmy one

Lily Allen - oh just duck off

Reactions: 26
Spot on description there of James Cordon. I've never liked him myself either. Never found him funny on anything he has appeared in and I haven't the foggiest why people swoon over Gavin and Stacey. It's crap. If he wasn't famous, he would be working a bricklayer or something, finishing off early to sit in his sweaty tracksuit bottoms in the corner of a pissy old mans pub with his marching powder, telling tit jokes and laughing loudly at them. Ten a penny, people like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I never got the Gavin and Stacey thing either, seeing Corden play himself shouting "Gavlar" over and over again 😐

Reactions: 12
All of the Loose Women panelists. I have a few days off and forgot how annoying they are. Especially Nadia and Linda :mad: . Also do they really need the extra person talking at home?!

Reactions: 23
I'm sure I saw an article not so long ago, that is why she sprung to mind. She needs to go away, she is a washed up never been. She really irritated me years ago, talentless, the fake smiling, the way she talks through her fake smiley teeth about how she birthed a baby, imagine if she got with Peter Andre ffs that would have been the epitome of smugness.

Roman and Ross Kemp - separately they are actually OK. But together, turn it in for fucks sake. My bile is bubbling.

Charlie Sloth - a shame really as he did alot for UK Grime to be recognised, however lately he has turnt into a shouty, excitable man, probably BBC manufacturing. Just Tim Westwood who eats more. He often has his pictures edited so he looks like a different race... I see ya.
You mean Roman and Martin Kemp? Ross Kemp is Grant Mitchell from Eastenders who does documentaries on gangs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a celebrity as such but Caroline Flacks mother! She needs to practice #bekind herself! Blaming anyone for her daughters death is a disgusting thing to do, let alone the poor police officer trying to do their job! Her daughter wether she likes it or not admitted a serious offence she could of actually killed her boyfriend and it seems it wasn’t the first time she had been violent! Take some responsibility! her daughter had many issues clearly even before this offence,and as many celebrities clearly thought she was above the law! Where were you as her mother to attempt to help/ stop her in life and then sadly when she took her own life???

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not a celebrity as such but Caroline Flacks mother! She needs to practice #bekind herself! Blaming anyone for her daughters death is a disgusting thing to do, let alone the poor police officer trying to do their job! Her daughter wether she likes it or not admitted a serious offence she could of actually killed her boyfriend and it seems it wasn’t the first time she had been violent! Take some responsibility! her daughter had many issues clearly even before this offence,and as many celebrities clearly thought she was above the law! Where were you as her mother to attempt to help/ stop her in life and then sadly when she took her own life???
I understand what you're saying but I personally feel her mum is at the blame stage of grief. But because Caroline was in the public eye it is magnified by 100 and comes across as nasty when in reality she's a broken woman whose grieving for her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t class him as a celebrity although he did have a number one hit for charity but the ladbaby. I honestly can’t stand him, he seems really drippy, his voice is annoying and he just comes across as fake. His wife is just as bad and I don’t get the whole sausage roll thing 🙄
Thank god! I thought I was the only one that found the pair of them utterly annoying. They’ve had more than their fair share of their 15 minutes of fame and should shuffle back to obscurity!

Reactions: 10
I understand what you're saying but I personally feel her mum is at the blame stage of grief. But because Caroline was in the public eye it is magnified by 100 and comes across as nasty when in reality she's a broken woman whose grieving for her child.
Yes probably but she has no right to publicly blame that officer or anyone at all! She would of had people guiding her through all of this
Very sadly it has been a while now since Caroline passed. Her mother would/could of maybe addressed the officer in a way that did not try to publicly destroy her? Her mother chose to address the officer, in the very manner of which she said helped to destroy her daughter. Not fair,not right, not valid, not necessary at all IMO. Someone should have put a stop to it.And yes I fully understand the need to place blame in grief.

Reactions: 5
Boris Becker and his everlasting girlfriend / wife problems... all made too public , who wants to know who smears sun cream on his son's shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kirsty Allsop she has no clue what most people do to get a roof over their head how many houses does she have and how many people did she help while there was flooding she just seen so ineffective about how most people live .Not to go off topic but why does she dress do old for her age

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.