Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte Tilbury and her adverts all over my SM feeds. Bog off, "dahhhling".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You know when a "celeb" with no discernible talent just appears out of nowhere, and suddenly it's like they're everywhere, and you wonder, who is orchestrating this and why?...

Mediocre music single, check
Celebrity boyfriend, check
Met Gala appearance, check
Releases a fragrance, check

I'm talking about Sabrina Carpenter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know when a "celeb" with no discernible talent just appears out of nowhere, and suddenly it's like they're everywhere, and you wonder, who is orchestrating this and why?...

Mediocre music single, check
Celebrity boyfriend, check
Met Gala appearance, check
Releases a fragrance, check

I'm talking about Sabrina Carpenter.

Literally never heard of her so she’s definitely not everywhere

Reactions: 4
Sue Perkins seems to be popping up in everything again. Why did TV land decide she's some sort of travel presenter?

Reactions: 5
Emily Ratatajtowski or whatever her name is. Smug, dress sense of a bin-dwelling animal and her stupid fat filled lips are too big for her tiny head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone with pumped up lips with a hole in the middle like they've just had a straw in there. Aarrrggghhh!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
Sadiq Khan - self serving charlatan, and a tit London Mayor!
I was surprised a Mayor can be elected for a third time, for some reason I thought it was like the US Presidency and only two terms were allowed. Could he be Mayor forever if he keeps getting re-elected? Not sure if that's healthy.

Reactions: 3
Sadiq Khan - self serving charlatan, and a tit London Mayor!
It would seem over a million people disagree! But I do appreciate he’s not everyone’s cup of tea. The opposition was less than inept though! Her own party didn’t campaign for her and the PM even admitted he chose to vote in Yorkshire and didn’t vote for her.
---
I was surprised a Mayor can be elected for a third time, for some reason I thought it was like the US Presidency and only two terms were allowed. Could he be Mayor forever if he keeps getting re-elected? Not sure if that's healthy.
No it’s like the PM here. If you keep getting elected, you can stay in office.

Jeremy Vine AGAIN. Joey 'Thick as tit ex-footballer Gobshite' Barton called him a 'Big Bike N*nce' on Social Media, so obviously Vine sued him. How could he not ... all publicity is good publicity right? Oh, the drama. I mean, if he wasn't suing him I for one wouldn't have even known Joey called him that. Would be nice if the judge just said: Look, no one in their right mind gives a flying duck what Joey Barton thinks about anything or anyone, put on your bigboy pants Jeremy, you're wasting my time". :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18