Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---
Cat Deeley on This Morning.
Melts my head 😵💫
It's been wiped from what I can tell ... but I remember her appearing on 'Kilroy' (ITV) as a teenager (Before the Jeremy Kyle Show). CRINGE. She must be about 17 or 18, in a mini-dress ... announcing to the world: "I WANT TO BE FAMOUS, THAT'S MY GOAL IN LIFE". As I said, very cringe ... but at least she was honest. Be grateful if anyone could find that clip.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
---

It's been wiped from what I can tell ... but I remember her appearing on 'Kilroy' (ITV) as a teenager (Before the Jeremy Kyle Show). CRINGE. She must be about 17 or 18, in a mini-dress ... announcing to the world: "I WANT TO BE FAMOUS, THAT'S MY GOAL IN LIFE". As I said, very cringe ... but at least she was honest. Be grateful if anyone could find that clip.
I remember that too.

I remember that too.
Cat is a thirsty as they come. Again, I don't blame her. I presume she was dragged-up on some council estate in Birmingham and dreamt of Hollywood. She made it. Good for her. Trouble is, she's utterly talentless. Oh well, it could be worse, she could be Esther McVey. :ROFLMAO: :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cat is a thirsty as they come. Again, I don't blame her. I presume she was dragged-up on some council estate in Birmingham and dreamt of Hollywood. She made it. Good for her. Trouble is, she's utterly talentless. Oh well, it could be worse, she could be Esther McVey. :ROFLMAO: :cautious:
Just looked and she's still married to Patrick Kielty. What does he do now? He used to be quite cute but he's dog rough now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sabrina Carpenter. I don’t even really know who she is but she’s everywhere and she just strikes me as very annoying

Reactions: 8
Sabrina Carpenter. I don’t even really know who she is but she’s everywhere and she just strikes me as very annoying
Is she just famous for going out with Barry Keoghan? It's mad isn't it how someone can just appear out of nowhere as a "celebrity". Another singer whose voice I've never heard!

Reactions: 1
Somebody mentioned her the other day as being everywhere. I goggled then as I'd never heard of her and didn't recognise her either. Clearly the algorithms didn't pick up on it as this the first time I've heard her mentioned since then

Had to Google Sabrina's ages I thought she was a teenager but she's 24. I'm only 7 years older than her but I thought she was 14. I could be her mum 😂

Roman Kemp. So full of himself. I have started listening to the podcast he’s done with his dad as I like Martin, but omg he’s hard to listen to!

Roman Kemp. So full of himself. I have started listening to the podcast he’s done with his dad as I like Martin, but omg he’s hard to listen to!
He was on Saturday kitchen with his dad recently and he really didn’t do himself any favours. Martin was charming and quite funny, but Roman came across as a petulant kid. He also seemed bitter and jealous of his dad which came across as really embarassing. I’d say he should do less work with his dad because he’s always going to come off worst.

Reactions: 10
He was on Saturday kitchen with his dad recently and he really didn’t do himself any favours. Martin was charming and quite funny, but Roman came across as a petulant kid. He also seemed bitter and jealous of his dad which came across as really embarassing. I’d say he should do less work with his dad because he’s always going to come off worst.
Given he has only got to where he is because of who he dad is he’s got some cheek. Martin is a delight 😍

Anya Taylor Joy. Her silly pouty face and the way she takes herself far too seriously.

Reactions: 15
Richard Osman. Has anyone read his book(s)? Uttter bleeping garbage. Don't believe the hype. This bloke is over-exposed. The whole "Oh I'm just a normal bloke who happened to go to Cambridge" schtick just doesn't land with me. Let me re-state, his book(s) are bleeping tit. Look, it's good people still read books so I won't hammer the fact, but Richard bloody irritates me. 😬

ps. I just watched last nights Have I Got New For Your for the first time in years. Richard was on. That's what prompted this post. Honesty, I don't recall HIGNFY being so self-absorbed and smug, what the hell are they going to do when Labour form the next Govt.??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Richard Osman. Has anyone read his book(s)? Uttter bleeping garbage. Don't believe the hype. This bloke is over-exposed. The whole "Oh I'm just a normal bloke who happened to go to Cambridge" schtick just doesn't land with me. Let me re-state, his book(s) are bleeping tit. Look, it's good people still read books so I won't hammer the fact, but Richard bloody irritates me. 😬

ps. I just watched last nights Have I Got New For Your for the first time in years. Richard was on. That's what prompted this post. Honesty, I don't recall HIGNFY being so self-absorbed and smug, what the hell are they going to do when Labour form the next Govt.??
Thanks for the review as I was considering reading his books. I don’t think I’ll bother now 😂. I used to really like him on Pointless though.