Which Celeb is really annoying you? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"OmG, sHe'S sO qUirKy anD diFfeRent ✨✨
She is far too thin, but you're not allowed to say that because that's body-shaming and you're probably just well jel anyway. With her height, she could probably put on a stone and hardly look bigger.

Reactions: 3
She is far too thin, but you're not allowed to say that because that's body-shaming and you're probably just well jel anyway. With her height, she could probably put on a stone and hardly look bigger.
I was talking about her 'pick-me girl's personality, when did I say she is fat?

I was talking about her 'pick-me girl's personality, when did I say she is fat?
You didn’t! They were agreeing with you then said she’s too but you can’t say that anymore because it’s body shaming/commenting on bodies.

Reactions: 4
I like Zendaya, I watched Challengers just because she was in it but I don’t think she’s a good actor at ALL.

She became so thin during and after the film.
She should stick to modelling imo. That’s another reason no one will be saying anything to/about her weight - bc she’s a model, but everyone had their go at ripping ariana to shreds and she’s 5’2 so naturally much smaller.

(Also,I don’t think people actually know what a “Pick Me” is anymore)

Just confirming I wasn't disagreeing with anyone.
I quite liked Zendaya in The Greatest Showman, but I haven't seen much else with her in tbh, apart from red carpet photos.

Reactions: 1
Since when has it NOT been acceptable to body-shame skinny girls? :rolleyes:

But if I say her off Bridgerton could do with keeping her snout out of the trough for 5 mins it'd be a different matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Since when has it NOT been acceptable to body-shame skinny girls? :rolleyes:

But if I say her off Bridgerton could do with keeping her snout out of the trough for 5 mins it'd be a different matter.
I don't like the idea of any comments making Zendaya feel ashamed of her body. I just can't look at her without thinking she is very, very thin and might be unhealthy and/or unhappy.

Nicola Coughlan
Came on here to say this myself, she’s everywhere! I’ve not watched Bridgerton but everyone seems to be creaming their pants at her ‘chemistry’ with her co star when I see nothing of the sort in pictures. He pings my Gaydar and she’s just a little frump who keeps talking about her tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just saw Nick 'mouth breather' Grimshaw. I he still 'a thing'? All he's ever done is leech-off talented people. How he got a broadcasting career beggars belief. Any career in fact, he can't do anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Came on here to say this myself, she’s everywhere! I’ve not watched Bridgerton but everyone seems to be creaming their pants at her ‘chemistry’ with her co star when I see nothing of the sort in pictures. He pings my Gaydar and she’s just a little frump who keeps talking about her tits.
I have (or at least, had) nothing in particular against Nicola Coughlan and don't watch Bridgerton but she is EVERYWHERE and it's starting to piss me off. I'm not remotely interested in her.

Reactions: 10
I have (or at least, had) nothing in particular against Nicola Coughlan and don't watch Bridgerton but she is EVERYWHERE and it's starting to piss me off. I'm not remotely interested in her.
I watched what I could find of the much-lauded scene last night, purely out of curiosity. Had to watch a few random clips before I found it. Her accent slips. A lot. And it was all decidedly unsexy, zero chemistry.
To be honest she was my least favourite in Derry Girls too - I don't get what all the fuss is about.

Reactions: 11
I watched what I could find of the much-lauded scene last night, purely out of curiosity. Had to watch a few random clips before I found it. Her accent slips. A lot. And it was all decidedly unsexy, zero chemistry.
To be honest she was my least favourite in Derry Girls too - I don't get what all the fuss is about.
Yeah, I noticed her accent slipping as well.

Reactions: 6
She was my least favourite in Derry Girls as well. The least funny and most irritating character. But seems to be the only one getting high-profile work/exposure now. Baffling.

Reactions: 9
She was my least favourite in Derry Girls as well. The least funny and most irritating character. But seems to be the only one getting high-profile work/exposure now. Baffling.
I definitely feel she was the reason the last series of Derry Girls felt off as well. All her weird filming schedules and the style of filming they had to do because of her not being present. Already seemed up herself then like she was better than it.

Reactions: 8
Colin Murray, I used to enjoy stretching my brain cells for 40 odd minutes on an afternoon, but he's made Countdown unwatchable.
That voice, the shite jumpers, the shite patter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5